The Indianapolis Star is reporting that potential 2016 presidential hopeful Gov. Mike Pence (R) plans to launch a state-run news site that will “offer pre-written articles to Indiana news outlets, as well as sometimes break news stories about his administration.”
A new study published in the Journal of Public Economics and discussed in a press release at the Harvard Kennedy School provides the first observed estimates on the long-term impact of school voucher programs that allow parents to choose the education setting of their children. Vouchers were found to be particularly beneficial to low-income, minority students.
The Mississippi State House has approved a bill that would remove the name “Common Core” from the state’s academic standards, but not replace the actual standards themselves.
At the Iowa Freedom Summit, Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) let Republican voters know that the Common Core standards are a huge electoral issue for the 2016 presidential election – and that he’s anxious they’ll remember his support for the controversial education reform initiative.
In his speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit over the weekend, Donald Trump blasted the idea of both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush as potential GOP presidential candidates in 2016.
More than 2,300 high school and college students attended the Students for Life Conference in the Washington D.C. area on Friday, the day after they were among half a million people who demonstrated peacefully for the rights of unborn children on the national mall in the annual March for Life.
Exclusive: Conservative Professor Robert George States Renee Ellmers Should Be ‘Subjected To Strong Primary Challenge’
In an exclusive interview with conservative and Christian advocate Professor Robert George at the Students for Life conference Friday, George told Breitbart News the recent failure of the House Republican leadership to pass the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act was nothing less than “a tragedy.”
In the continuing saga of the failure of House Republican leadership to pass a bill that would ban late-term abortions in the United States after the fifth month of pregnancy, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who has sponsored the bill in the Senate, now says the measure should not move ahead without changes to language about rape.
A group of pro-abortion demonstrators attempted to block thousands of pro-life marchers in front of the Supreme Court during Thursday’s March for Life, held annually on the 42nd anniversary of the high court’s Roe v. Wade decision which made abortion legal in the United States.
In an exclusive interview with Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA) at the March for Life Thursday, the House Republican leader told Breitbart News Republicans were not unified on the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
- Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle, debate drags on26 Jan 2015, 5:31 PM PDT
- Senate Minority Leader Reid recovering from surgery on eye Monday26 Jan 2015, 3:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall26 Jan 2015, 10:27 PM PDT
- Police shoot Denver teen who struck officer with stolen car26 Jan 2015, 10:13 PM PDT
- Pennsylvania couple charged with child endangerment after pet ferrets chew off baby's nose26 Jan 2015, 8:30 PM PDT
- 4 sentenced to prison for shakedown scheme that involved phony kidnap claims26 Jan 2015, 7:01 PM PDT
- SpaceX Drops Suit as AF Opens More Competitive Launches26 Jan 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Tar Heels finish strong to take down Syracuse26 Jan 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Big first half leads Celtics over Jazz26 Jan 2015, 9:56 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules26 Jan 2015, 9:47 PM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic26 Jan 2015, 9:44 PM PDT