George Will understands why conservatives are revolted by the Common Core standards. Jeb Bush either does not understand or, perhaps worse, does not care. Either way, Bush owns his insistence upon the highly controversial education initiative, a position that will likely cost him with most conservatives in a presidential bid, and should also matter to all Republicans.
Jeb Bush is beginning the process of disentangling himself from financial relationships that could cause him difficulties in a 2016 presidential bid.
A Bridgeport, Connecticut, elementary school principal has been arrested and charged with stealing more than $10,000 from Dunbar Elementary School's student fundraising account to gamble at Mohegan Sun casino.
President and CEO of Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts Marty Walz tweeted out a Christmas card of a snowflake fashioned of intrauterine devices (IUDs) and birth control pills.
The editor-in-chief of the graduate student newspaper of the City University of New York (CUNY) urges violent protests against what he terms the “white supremacist state” in the wake of the deaths of Eric Garner, Michael Brown and other black men.
In his column on Tuesday, author Thomas Sowell highlighted the political union of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and community agitator Al Sharpton in the wake of the murder of two city police officers while they sat in
Radical Educators Urge Teaching U.S. History of ‘White Men Killing Unarmed Black Boys With No Consequence’
Doing its part to contribute to the racial divisiveness ripping through the country, radical, social justice educator group Rethinking Schools has posted on its website an article that instructs how to teach the United States history of “white men killing
The head of a national effort to work with urban families through both ministry and education initiatives reminds fellow members of the black community that, like Rev. Martin Luther King, they are a people called to be committed to the
Publishing giant Pearson Inc. is set to rake in billions of dollars in profits related to the implementation of the Common Core standards, but the corporation is now dealing with legal problems exposing some of its suspicious methods that have led
A New Jersey public school principal was reassigned this week after a large sign with two misspelled words was posted for more than a week outside a school entrance. NorthJersey.com reports that Antoinette Young, the principal of School 20 in
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 'Possible discharge' for George H.W. Bush could come soon, spokesman says28 Dec 2014, 7:00 PM PDT
- Kirk puts weight behind Senate GOP plan to impose Iran sanctions, says veto-proof bill possible28 Dec 2014, 2:10 PM PDT
- Farmers fear even greater labor shortage under new Obama policy 28 Dec 2014, 11:38 AM PDT
- Obama: America 'less racially divided' since he took office in 2009 28 Dec 2014, 10:54 AM PDT
- US Ebola czar: Fight against deadly disease reaching 'pivot point,' but more domestic cases expected28 Dec 2014, 10:08 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boy, 1, killed after Milwaukee home sprayed with gunfire28 Dec 2014, 8:00 PM PDT
- Alleged sex victims sue when predator wins lottery 28 Dec 2014, 3:13 PM PDT
- Hearse stolen with casket inside from outside a Southern California church28 Dec 2014, 2:15 PM PDT
- Ferguson PD suspends spokesman for calling Michael Brown memorial 'trash'28 Dec 2014, 1:24 PM PDT
- Key developments in tension between police, communities after high-profile deaths of blacks28 Dec 2014, 1:16 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Detroit Shock: Pistons crush Cavs at The Q28 Dec 2014, 8:25 PM PDT
- Broncos clinch No. 2 seed with win over Raiders28 Dec 2014, 8:18 PM PDT
- Nowitzki scores 30 as Mavs beat Thunder28 Dec 2014, 8:17 PM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin overcomes slow start to beat Buffalo28 Dec 2014, 8:14 PM PDT
- Stony Brook stuns No. 13 Washington28 Dec 2014, 8:10 PM PDT