Breitbart News is providing live coverage of President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union Address, with live updates during the President’s speech summarizing his remarks and capturing reactions from the Breitbart News team on Twitter. 11:00 PM EST: Live updates
The centerpiece of "Triggering" has a room full of Hannah Horvath's peers reciting various real-world critiques of Lena Dunham, sounding pretentious and shallow as they put her writing through the wringer. And yet, to her credit, Dunham balances it with even more self-effacing--depicting herself as thin-skinned, deceptive, selfish, and out of her depth.
HBO's Girls continues to walk a dichotomous tightrope: its sympathy for bubble-dwelling white Millennial princesses and its simultaneous recognition of the people who find their entitlement repulsive.
These are, in no particular order, songs that have stuck with me through the year, that still deliver strong feelings after listening to them hundreds of times—songs that have proven some level of longevity already.
According to People, the two chart toppers performed the "hands up, don't shoot" gesture popularized in protests over the death of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown as they celebrated Jay Z's 45th birthday in Iceland.
New York police held a press conference Sunday afternoon shedding further light on the murders of officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos on Saturday, revealing a troubled young man had driven from Maryland that morning and boasted to two men that
Most “Song of the Summer” lists give you fluffy, relaxing, free-spirited pop hits, but the discerning music fan understands that all the best songs are sad ones, and any season is perfect for the right downer. So here are a
Do You Wonder What Women Need for Valentine's Day? Let Renowned Romance Expert Nancy Pelosi Tell You What Women Need for Valentine's Day
Fellas, just face it: if you’re reading this, you’re going to be alone on Valentine’s Day. Don’t feel down; it’s good practice for when you die alone. What’s that? You’d rather not be alone? You’ve let society turn you into
Some Guy Brought a Confederate Flag to Atlanta's March for Life and the Associated Press Really Wants You to Know It
An older fellow named Alan Keck attended Wednesday’s March for Life in Atlanta, equipped with a Confederate flag, a pro-secession sign, and some impressive facial hair. Judging by the Associated Press’s images from that event, this guy was a bigger
Stop everything: Judith Sheindlin aka Judge Judy aka the world’s foremost authority on all things has weighed in on the national crime trend of the “knockout game” on her website “What Would Judy Say?” In her typical no-nonsense style, JJ
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- New Orleans' oldest cemetery to bar solo tourists, citing vandalism of above-ground crypts27 Jan 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Bodies found near SUV of Ga. couple missing days after traveling to meet Craigslist contact27 Jan 2015, 1:31 AM PDT
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT