"I want the public to see my email," Clinton insisted, after the public found she kept her official emails off State Department servers.
This week's Girls is more evidence for my conspiracy theory that it's actually written by The Manosphere--that group of bloggers united against feminism and preaching the saving power of masculinity. Not once but twice in "Female Author" do we see male characters calling out the women leads for being foolish or fake, and instead of defying their patriarchal judgment, the girls respond in submission and reward the men for showing some backbone.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union Address, with live updates during the President’s speech summarizing his remarks and capturing reactions from the Breitbart News team on Twitter. 11:00 PM EST: Live updates
The centerpiece of "Triggering" has a room full of Hannah Horvath's peers reciting various real-world critiques of Lena Dunham, sounding pretentious and shallow as they put her writing through the wringer. And yet, to her credit, Dunham balances it with even more self-effacing--depicting herself as thin-skinned, deceptive, selfish, and out of her depth.
HBO's Girls continues to walk a dichotomous tightrope: its sympathy for bubble-dwelling white Millennial princesses and its simultaneous recognition of the people who find their entitlement repulsive.
These are, in no particular order, songs that have stuck with me through the year, that still deliver strong feelings after listening to them hundreds of times—songs that have proven some level of longevity already.
According to People, the two chart toppers performed the "hands up, don't shoot" gesture popularized in protests over the death of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown as they celebrated Jay Z's 45th birthday in Iceland.
New York police held a press conference Sunday afternoon shedding further light on the murders of officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos on Saturday, revealing a troubled young man had driven from Maryland that morning and boasted to two men that
Most “Song of the Summer” lists give you fluffy, relaxing, free-spirited pop hits, but the discerning music fan understands that all the best songs are sad ones, and any season is perfect for the right downer. So here are a
Do You Wonder What Women Need for Valentine's Day? Let Renowned Romance Expert Nancy Pelosi Tell You What Women Need for Valentine's Day
Fellas, just face it: if you’re reading this, you’re going to be alone on Valentine’s Day. Don’t feel down; it’s good practice for when you die alone. What’s that? You’d rather not be alone? You’ve let society turn you into
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jodi Arias jurors reach verdict in sentencing phase5 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Prize-winning author Andrew Solomon is new president of PEN American Center5 Mar 2015, 8:18 AM PDT
- Man freed from prison after nearly 20 years but still not cleared a decade later sues Ohio5 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- 100 firefighters battle massive Florida warehouse blaze5 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Boston Marathon victims can offer gruesome details in testimony, judge rules5 Mar 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No charges for NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, Delaware prosecutors say5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Dockett heading to San Francisco5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- 2015 Colonial Athletic Association Tournament Preview5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Habs eye first win of road trip in matchup with Kings5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Coyotes host Canucks trying to avoid 11th straight loss5 Mar 2015, 8:05 AM PDT