Breitbart News is providing live coverage of President Barack Obama’s 2015 State of the Union Address, with live updates during the President’s speech summarizing his remarks and capturing reactions from the Breitbart News team on Twitter. 11:00 PM EST: Live updates
The centerpiece of "Triggering" has a room full of Hannah Horvath's peers reciting various real-world critiques of Lena Dunham, sounding pretentious and shallow as they put her writing through the wringer. And yet, to her credit, Dunham balances it with even more self-effacing--depicting herself as thin-skinned, deceptive, selfish, and out of her depth.
HBO's Girls continues to walk a dichotomous tightrope: its sympathy for bubble-dwelling white Millennial princesses and its simultaneous recognition of the people who find their entitlement repulsive.
These are, in no particular order, songs that have stuck with me through the year, that still deliver strong feelings after listening to them hundreds of times—songs that have proven some level of longevity already.
According to People, the two chart toppers performed the "hands up, don't shoot" gesture popularized in protests over the death of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown as they celebrated Jay Z's 45th birthday in Iceland.
New York police held a press conference Sunday afternoon shedding further light on the murders of officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos on Saturday, revealing a troubled young man had driven from Maryland that morning and boasted to two men that
Most “Song of the Summer” lists give you fluffy, relaxing, free-spirited pop hits, but the discerning music fan understands that all the best songs are sad ones, and any season is perfect for the right downer. So here are a
Do You Wonder What Women Need for Valentine's Day? Let Renowned Romance Expert Nancy Pelosi Tell You What Women Need for Valentine's Day
Fellas, just face it: if you’re reading this, you’re going to be alone on Valentine’s Day. Don’t feel down; it’s good practice for when you die alone. What’s that? You’d rather not be alone? You’ve let society turn you into
Some Guy Brought a Confederate Flag to Atlanta's March for Life and the Associated Press Really Wants You to Know It
An older fellow named Alan Keck attended Wednesday’s March for Life in Atlanta, equipped with a Confederate flag, a pro-secession sign, and some impressive facial hair. Judging by the Associated Press’s images from that event, this guy was a bigger
Stop everything: Judith Sheindlin aka Judge Judy aka the world’s foremost authority on all things has weighed in on the national crime trend of the “knockout game” on her website “What Would Judy Say?” In her typical no-nonsense style, JJ
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York, New Jersey governors defend actions after blizzard's big miss27 Jan 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge27 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Blizzard, transit closures cost NYC economy estimated $200M27 Jan 2015, 11:05 PM PDT
- Zoo offers creepy way to get even with exes27 Jan 2015, 10:20 PM PDT
- 'Rent Too High' candidate facing eviction27 Jan 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
- More potential jurors released from Colorado theater shooting trial27 Jan 2015, 8:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak27 Jan 2015, 11:23 PM PDT
- Wawrinka straight-sets Nishikori in Aussie quarters27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT
- Andersen, Ducks blank Canucks27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT
- Preds slip past Avs in OT27 Jan 2015, 11:11 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:09 PM PDT