Russian news agency Tass is being implicated in helping a group of Russian spies arrested this week make public financial information they gathered while posing as bankers in New York.
In what has become the first major foreign policy move by the far-left newly elected government of Greece, new Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' office has denied that his country assented to a European Union statement released this week condemning Russia's further meddling in Ukraine.
The government of Venezuela, believed to be the most oil-rich nation in South America, is considering raising gas prices to keep the national economy afloat, though such a move could spark protests and unrest in a nation already rife with political tension.
Venezuela's economy has slumped to such lows that unemployed individuals are taking up jobs as professional standers-in-line: taking the place of people who pay them to stand for hours, blocks away from grocery stores, for access to limited supplies of milk, flour, and other necessary goods.
The first round of talks between high-level Cuban and American diplomats since President Obama announced unprecedented concessions to the Castro regime has concluded, with Cuban officials insisting that any changes to the way the communist regime treats dissidents or controls
The European left is in party mode. After the decisive victory of Greece's Coalition of the Radical Left (Syriza) in parliamentary elections last night, Greek leftists took to the streets and their analogs in Spain and the UK warned that their nations would be next. But while the hard left has much to celebrate, "moderate" socialists on the continent should take the news with a grain of salt, as the leftist party that ruled Greece as recently as 2011 appears to have lost almost all support.
The Spanish government raided the homes of two sets of brothers identified as Islamic State recruits, described by authorities as "highly radicalized" and plotting an attack that may have involved "self-immolation" in the West.
The government of the Philippines has admitted that it relocated nearly 500 homeless citizens out of Manila during Pope Francis' visit earlier this month. While reports have surfaced that hundreds had been hidden in prisons with little food or water, the government insists they were provided shelter at a luxury resort.
World Health Organization (WHO) statistics show a significant drop in cases of Ebola in Guinea, Liberia, and even beleaguered Sierra Leone, indicating a potential--though not guaranteed--end of an outbreak that has taken thousands of lives and affected millions.
Thousands of Argentines gathered yet again last night at the Argentine-Israeli Mutual Association (AMIA) center, the site of the worst terrorist attack in the nation’s history, to call for justice in the case of Alberto Nisman, a prosecutor investigating the
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 47 percent say Obama downplays threat from Islamic terrorists28 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Washington state Dems reject national education standards known as Common Core28 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Obama calls Hagel a 'true American patriot' at farewell ceremony28 Jan 2015, 2:59 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Officials confirm first sighting of Sierra Nevada red fox in Yosemite in nearly 100 years28 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Pentagon Unveils Program to Help Build 6th Generation Fighter28 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Judge orders state to return tigers, lion hours after they're seized at Ohio animal sanctuary28 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT
- US Coast Guard rescues 2 American boaters stranded on tiny uninhabited island in Bahamas28 Jan 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Arkansas education board votes to take over Little Rock School District after poor test scores28 Jan 2015, 3:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- New challenges lurking in Phoenix Open at renovated TPC Scottsdale28 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Angels, Freese avoid arbitration28 Jan 2015, 3:42 PM PDT
- Kings take Toffoli off IR28 Jan 2015, 3:39 PM PDT
- Former British Open winner, US Open runner-up Kel Nagle of Australia dies at age 9428 Jan 2015, 3:34 PM PDT
- EWU's Adams has offer from Oregon28 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT