Saudi boys need to die before American boys. There, I said it. And while we’re at it, you can throw in Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Egypt, and Turkey. If their kids don’t fight the war against ISIS, your kids will.
We will finally learn, after more than 40 years of not knowing, what the free market supply/demand price of crude truly is. This knowledge will make it harder for secretive governments and corporations to manipulate prices in the future, while strengthening domestic production to weather supply shocks in the future.
Something is brewing in Europe now that has the Swiss National Bank worried. If you haven’t been paying attention in the last 24 hours, the currency and equity markets have been rocked by a surprise move to delink the existing currency peg
In less than three weeks, the most important election of the year will take place in Switzerland, and you haven’t heard of it. While the U.S. focuses on the recent Republican victory, the financial markets are facing an earth-shaking event
The U.S. electoral system is a farce. It is controlled with the same mastery with which Coke and Pepsi dominate the soda market. It is sold to the American public as if the free and open exchange of ideas is
In the world of near-zero interest rates, it becomes more important than ever not only to make decent returns on your money, but just as importantly to avoid paying these gains out in additional taxes. Now that baby boomers are
Last week the IRS announced that Bitcoin is not a currency and is, instead, property. This has effectively turned tens of thousands of Americans into tax cheats and endangered the adoption of Bitcoin by wider audiences – even more so
During President Obama’s State of the Union, he decided to roll out another of those bold-faced distortions in an attempt to convince the public that the government must be called in to correct some “injustice” that simply does not exist.
One of the most famous lines in all of finance is a quote from Baron Rothschild, who made a significant fortune buying into the panic following the Battle of Waterloo. He is credited with saying, “Buy when there’s blood in
The free market is a bitch. Yes I said it–no white washing, no fairytales. Just like real life, the free market is a harsh teacher. Those who grew up having always been told they’re “special” and having received trophies for
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal hits Senate Dem roadblock 5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Justices will hear gay marriage cases on April 285 Mar 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jurors who deadlocked in Jodi Arias case say they were 11-1 for death penalty; she'll get life5 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Data: Victim's phone pinged along route that prosecutors say Hernandez took on night he died5 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Prosecutor in missing boy murder trial says she misspoke, man didn't claim he was Etan Patz5 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- NJ man burned by fajitas while praying at Applebee’s can’t sue, court rules5 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM PDT
- Prosecutors say they don't regret seeking death penalty for killer Jodi Arias for second time5 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT