Many Republicans want new blood, and while they think Romney is a swell guy, they feel his time has passed, and that Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or some other like-minded candidate would have a better shot of defeating the Democrat nominee in 2016.
Marco Rubio's wife, Jeanette, is said to have "crashed" the senator's Ford F-150 truck this past weekend on Miami Beach.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) once supported President Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens back in the 1980's, but has since stated that he and others made a mistake in doing so. He now supports a piece-meal approach to immigration reform as opposed to a comprehensive approach to fixing the existing immigration problem.
With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 2016 Scramble? Former Romney backers, strategist shifting to Bush30 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Lousy lingo traps White House on Islamists30 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- North Dakota may lose $5.5 billion in revenue as oil plunges30 Jan 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Poll: Afghans want bigger US presence, support troops30 Jan 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 'Bonnie and Clyde' suspect demands to leave courtroom during hearing 30 Jan 2015, 8:11 AM PDT
- District Attorney says it may be illegal for mayor to give 'Undercover Boss' money to city employees30 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- In diplomatic spat, Thai junta tries to keep lid on dissent, and good relations with US30 Jan 2015, 7:31 AM PDT
- Dozens of bats cause mayhem in Arkansas courtroom; official says 100s roost in elevator shaft30 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
- Seeing double: Thursday's midday, evening Daily 4 drawings both end up with same numbers30 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wildcats host Beavers in Pac-12 action30 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- Irving leads red-hot Cavs against Kings30 Jan 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Hawks' 17-game win streak faces stiff test vs. Blazers30 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Suns close homestand vs. Bulls30 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- Warriors try to rebound against Jazz30 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT