We have been saying that Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been at odds with President Obama for quite some time now.
As President Obama has seemingly forgotten, or refused to remember, the downing of two "Brother's to the Rescue" civilian airplanes by Cuba's communist Leader, Fidel Castro, Senator Marco Rubio (R) released a statement commemorating the 19th anniversary of the incident over the Florida Straits.
The Florida legislature had the opportunity this week to cut sports incentives from the yearly budget. The Legislative Budget Commission (LBC) decided to table the motion.
You have all heard the story of Dale Norman, the man in Fort Pierce who walked out of his house with his freshly minted Florida concealed carry license and was arrested because he did not realize his firearm was partially exposed.
Texas Senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz, will be in Jacksonville, Florida this Friday to deliver the keynote address at the annual Duval County GOP Lincoln Day dinner. Cruz, who some expect will run for president in
Shopping hasn’t been a total pleasure for those Floridians, who have been looking to consolidate their shopping steps, by purchasing their groceries and liquor under the same roof. The House Business & Professions Subcommittee in the Florida House of Representatives
Former Florida Governor and probably 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, flexed his national security muscles when he gave a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs to discuss foreign policy agenda, in particularly the current war on Islamic
Even after Danish police called the recent attacks against Jews in Copenhagen “terrorist” acts, President Obama has yet to make a statement condemning the deadly attacks carried out by obvious Islamists.
Republican Congressman Mark Meadows (NC) has introduced his Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act this week, which would make it very naughty, and prevent government employees from having access to porn or other “explicit material” while they are working on “government
A recent Politico article is pointing to two “embarrassing” technological issues that have apparently hampered Jeb Bush’s budding presidential exploratory campaign. The two issues in question are the firing of Bush’s tech guy, Ethan Czahor, who was fired after his
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee ice runway draws pilots from around the Northeast28 Feb 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- 30 struggling public schools in Colorado have 1 more year to improve or face state sanctions28 Feb 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
- Blind dog rescued in good health after wandering away from home during cold snap 2 weeks ago28 Feb 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Authorities seize 15 tons of marijuana on US-Mexico border in near-record pot bust28 Feb 2015, 10:45 AM PDT
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Harrington leads by 1 at halted Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 1:18 PM PDT
- No. 17 Louisville routs Florida State28 Feb 2015, 1:11 PM PDT
- Ducks nab Fleischmann for Heatley, pick28 Feb 2015, 1:11 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules28 Feb 2015, 1:02 PM PDT
- Trimble, Wells lead Maryland past Michigan28 Feb 2015, 12:56 PM PDT