Many Republicans want new blood, and while they think Romney is a swell guy, they feel his time has passed, and that Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or some other like-minded candidate would have a better shot of defeating the Democrat nominee in 2016.
Marco Rubio's wife, Jeanette, is said to have "crashed" the senator's Ford F-150 truck this past weekend on Miami Beach.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) once supported President Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens back in the 1980's, but has since stated that he and others made a mistake in doing so. He now supports a piece-meal approach to immigration reform as opposed to a comprehensive approach to fixing the existing immigration problem.
With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Lousy lingo traps White House on Islamists30 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- North Dakota may lose $5.5 billion in revenue as oil plunges30 Jan 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Poll: Afghans want bigger US presence, support troops30 Jan 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
- Obama to ask Congress for $215M for 'precision medicine' push30 Jan 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police30 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- No charges against George Zimmerman for allegedly throwing wine bottle at girlfriend30 Jan 2015, 7:13 AM PDT
- Cold-stunned turtles released in New Orleans after rehabilitation 30 Jan 2015, 7:01 AM PDT
- Prosecutors to speak about dropping case against Detroit cop who shot girl30 Jan 2015, 6:53 AM PDT
- 2 Texas school administrators on leave after students forced to drop pants over feces in gym30 Jan 2015, 6:17 AM PDT
- Indiana city sets up defenses to protect besieged parking meters from crow droppings30 Jan 2015, 5:49 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- McIlroy's 64 gives him lead in Dubai30 Jan 2015, 7:11 AM PDT
- Djokovic outlasts Wawrinka to reach Australian Open final30 Jan 2015, 6:27 AM PDT
- UC Davis to play at Nevada, Hawaii30 Jan 2015, 3:11 AM PDT
- Scotland's Marc Warren leads Dubai Desert Classic by 1 in clubhouse after 2nd round30 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- Businesses steer clear of using 'Super Bowl' moniker30 Jan 2015, 1:29 AM PDT