We have been saying that Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been at odds with President Obama for quite some time now.
As President Obama has seemingly forgotten, or refused to remember, the downing of two "Brother's to the Rescue" civilian airplanes by Cuba's communist Leader, Fidel Castro, Senator Marco Rubio (R) released a statement commemorating the 19th anniversary of the incident over the Florida Straits.
The Florida legislature had the opportunity this week to cut sports incentives from the yearly budget. The Legislative Budget Commission (LBC) decided to table the motion.
You have all heard the story of Dale Norman, the man in Fort Pierce who walked out of his house with his freshly minted Florida concealed carry license and was arrested because he did not realize his firearm was partially exposed.
Texas Senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz, will be in Jacksonville, Florida this Friday to deliver the keynote address at the annual Duval County GOP Lincoln Day dinner. Cruz, who some expect will run for president in
Shopping hasn’t been a total pleasure for those Floridians, who have been looking to consolidate their shopping steps, by purchasing their groceries and liquor under the same roof. The House Business & Professions Subcommittee in the Florida House of Representatives
Former Florida Governor and probably 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, flexed his national security muscles when he gave a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs to discuss foreign policy agenda, in particularly the current war on Islamic
Even after Danish police called the recent attacks against Jews in Copenhagen “terrorist” acts, President Obama has yet to make a statement condemning the deadly attacks carried out by obvious Islamists.
Republican Congressman Mark Meadows (NC) has introduced his Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act this week, which would make it very naughty, and prevent government employees from having access to porn or other “explicit material” while they are working on “government
A recent Politico article is pointing to two “embarrassing” technological issues that have apparently hampered Jeb Bush’s budding presidential exploratory campaign. The two issues in question are the firing of Bush’s tech guy, Ethan Czahor, who was fired after his
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 children die from carbon monoxide leak in Ohio home1 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Suspect in fatal Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead held on $2M bail1 Mar 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- 3rd child dies after carbon monoxide leak discovered in Ohio home; 1 child still critical1 Mar 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Small pickup truck falls through ice on frozen New Jersey river; dead dog found inside1 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Homeless Marine gets last wish to be buried in dress blues 1 Mar 2015, 1:39 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poulter, Casey lead during final round of Honda Classic1 Mar 2015, 5:25 PM PDT
- Purvis leads UConn past No. 21 SMU1 Mar 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- Ladd, Jets down Kings1 Mar 2015, 4:59 PM PDT
- Rockets clip Cavs in OT1 Mar 2015, 4:54 PM PDT