We have been saying that Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been at odds with President Obama for quite some time now.
As President Obama has seemingly forgotten, or refused to remember, the downing of two "Brother's to the Rescue" civilian airplanes by Cuba's communist Leader, Fidel Castro, Senator Marco Rubio (R) released a statement commemorating the 19th anniversary of the incident over the Florida Straits.
The Florida legislature had the opportunity this week to cut sports incentives from the yearly budget. The Legislative Budget Commission (LBC) decided to table the motion.
You have all heard the story of Dale Norman, the man in Fort Pierce who walked out of his house with his freshly minted Florida concealed carry license and was arrested because he did not realize his firearm was partially exposed.
Texas Senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz, will be in Jacksonville, Florida this Friday to deliver the keynote address at the annual Duval County GOP Lincoln Day dinner. Cruz, who some expect will run for president in
Shopping hasn’t been a total pleasure for those Floridians, who have been looking to consolidate their shopping steps, by purchasing their groceries and liquor under the same roof. The House Business & Professions Subcommittee in the Florida House of Representatives
Former Florida Governor and probably 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, flexed his national security muscles when he gave a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs to discuss foreign policy agenda, in particularly the current war on Islamic
Even after Danish police called the recent attacks against Jews in Copenhagen “terrorist” acts, President Obama has yet to make a statement condemning the deadly attacks carried out by obvious Islamists.
Republican Congressman Mark Meadows (NC) has introduced his Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act this week, which would make it very naughty, and prevent government employees from having access to porn or other “explicit material” while they are working on “government
A recent Politico article is pointing to two “embarrassing” technological issues that have apparently hampered Jeb Bush’s budding presidential exploratory campaign. The two issues in question are the firing of Bush’s tech guy, Ethan Czahor, who was fired after his
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- History of Obama-Netanyahu tensions 2 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Supreme Court nixes quick release of ObamaCare argument audio2 Mar 2015, 11:55 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make changes2 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 15 horses rescued after Massachusetts barn roof collapses2 Mar 2015, 12:40 PM PDT
- Attorney: Former Atlanta Public Schools superintendent charged in cheating scandal has died2 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Hawaii police officer on leave after vehicle fatally strikes Michigan bicyclist2 Mar 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
- Tulsa oral surgeon accused of pulling wrong teeth while under influence of medications2 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Cops: Pennsylvania man taped nude women in mall fitting rooms, shared videos on porn sites2 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls' G Butler (elbow) out 3-6 weeks2 Mar 2015, 12:24 PM PDT
- Coastal Carolina set to chase another big season2 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Kentucky tops men's hoops poll again2 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Broncos use franchise tag on WR Thomas2 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Sharks, Blackhawks trade forwards2 Mar 2015, 11:58 AM PDT