We have been saying that Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been at odds with President Obama for quite some time now.
As President Obama has seemingly forgotten, or refused to remember, the downing of two "Brother's to the Rescue" civilian airplanes by Cuba's communist Leader, Fidel Castro, Senator Marco Rubio (R) released a statement commemorating the 19th anniversary of the incident over the Florida Straits.
The Florida legislature had the opportunity this week to cut sports incentives from the yearly budget. The Legislative Budget Commission (LBC) decided to table the motion.
You have all heard the story of Dale Norman, the man in Fort Pierce who walked out of his house with his freshly minted Florida concealed carry license and was arrested because he did not realize his firearm was partially exposed.
Texas Senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz, will be in Jacksonville, Florida this Friday to deliver the keynote address at the annual Duval County GOP Lincoln Day dinner. Cruz, who some expect will run for president in
Shopping hasn’t been a total pleasure for those Floridians, who have been looking to consolidate their shopping steps, by purchasing their groceries and liquor under the same roof. The House Business & Professions Subcommittee in the Florida House of Representatives
Former Florida Governor and probably 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, flexed his national security muscles when he gave a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs to discuss foreign policy agenda, in particularly the current war on Islamic
Even after Danish police called the recent attacks against Jews in Copenhagen “terrorist” acts, President Obama has yet to make a statement condemning the deadly attacks carried out by obvious Islamists.
Republican Congressman Mark Meadows (NC) has introduced his Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act this week, which would make it very naughty, and prevent government employees from having access to porn or other “explicit material” while they are working on “government
A recent Politico article is pointing to two “embarrassing” technological issues that have apparently hampered Jeb Bush’s budding presidential exploratory campaign. The two issues in question are the firing of Bush’s tech guy, Ethan Czahor, who was fired after his
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Trump’s tantalizing talk of running: Why the media aren’t buying27 Feb 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- From 'Pulp Fiction' to Oscar meme, the highs and lows of John Travolta27 Feb 2015, 5:03 AM PDT
- Cops: Man abandoned backhoe in 12-foot-deep hole he dug in rural road at night27 Feb 2015, 5:02 AM PDT
- South Florida police detective accused of using stolen tags to avoid turnpike tolls27 Feb 2015, 5:02 AM PDT
- College's decision to auction part of rare book collection upsets donor's descendants, faculty27 Feb 2015, 4:45 AM PDT
- South Carolina prison officials say they contained a disturbance at Lee County prison27 Feb 2015, 4:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stacy Lewis shoots 64 to lead LPGA Thailand by 3 after round 227 Feb 2015, 4:05 AM PDT
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:16 AM PDT