Marco Rubio's wife, Jeanette, is said to have "crashed" the senator's Ford F-150 truck this past weekend on Miami Beach.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) once supported President Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens back in the 1980's, but has since stated that he and others made a mistake in doing so. He now supports a piece-meal approach to immigration reform as opposed to a comprehensive approach to fixing the existing immigration problem.
With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) is once again joining the ranks of the Al Sharptons of the world by fueling more racial division. He sent out an email this past week that blamed the criminal justice system for prosecuting black Americans.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush recruits ex-Romney Iowa adviser29 Jan 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Indiana governor taking heat over reported plans for state-run news site29 Jan 2015, 1:46 PM PDT
- Panel recommending changes to military health care, benefits29 Jan 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- San Francisco's Uber faces lawsuit over India woman's rape report29 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Report: 2 lawyers in city-funded group participated in anti-police video with violent message29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Head of LAPD's civilian oversight board wants probe of event featuring ex-Mexican Mafia leader29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke's Rasheed Sulaimon cut from team29 Jan 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- 49ers name Gamble senior personnel executive29 Jan 2015, 2:23 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Marshawn speaks ... sort of29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Seahawks try to go back-to-back against Patriots in SB XLIX29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Hernandez trial begins with opening arguments29 Jan 2015, 1:22 PM PDT