A 20-year-old volunteer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who grew up near Hollywood has been awarded the Chief of Staff Citation for bravery in last summer’s war in Gaza after he killed four Palestinian terrorists in combat. Sgt. Sahar
There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
Former Obama adviser Dennis Ross, who left the White House in 2011 amidst rumors of clashes with Valerie Jarrett, has co-written a strident op-ed in Politico urging President Barack Obama to take a tougher stance with Iran.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Vice President Joe Biden told students at West Los Angeles College on Friday that President Barack Obama’s plan to offer “free” community college would prepare young Americans to compete for opportunities in the global economy. “The rest of the world is catching
J Street, a George Soros-funded, far-left organization that styles itself as "pro-Israel" but spends its energy opposing Israeli policies, is trying to stop Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from addressing Congress in a special session in March.
"I am not here to make the case for war. I am not even here to make the case for new sanctions. You know it well enough. On both sides of the aisle, you have leaders who can speak more powerfully than I about why more pressure is needed, after a year of fruitless talks. No—I am here to ask merely that America be what America is: the leader of the free world."
A new study by the RAND Corporation has found that Americans are increasingly likely to work while on vacation--and that Republicans are 37.5% more likely to work on vacation than Democrats, even when controlling for all other factors.
President Barack Obama took his State of the Union on the road yesterday, telling college students in Boise, ID that he will make two years of college "free" and "universal." What he did not tell them, however, is that he wants to tax 529 savings plans to pay for those two free years of community college--which are already free anyway for poor students, under federal grants.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Dropkick Murphys tell Gov. Walker: 'We literally hate you'26 Jan 2015, 10:51 AM PDT
- Obama administration to overhaul Medicare payments to doctors, hospitals26 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- GOP’s Top 10: Introducing the Fox News First 2016 Power Index26 Jan 2015, 9:38 AM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Mom on trial accused of killing 5-year-old son with salt26 Jan 2015, 10:52 AM PDT
- Former Fox employee in suicide outside company headquarters26 Jan 2015, 10:23 AM PDT
- Seagate posts 2Q profit, results miss Wall Street forecasts; shares fall26 Jan 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Police think Washington mother accused of stabbing 3 small children may have been overwhelmed26 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Johansen, Karlsson, Parise capture NHL weekly honors26 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- This Week in Golf -- Jan. 28-Feb. 126 Jan 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Haas improves to 23rd in world rankings26 Jan 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 9:57 AM PDT
- Tigers avoid arbitration with Alburquerque26 Jan 2015, 9:55 AM PDT