The terrorist group known as Daesh, "Islamic State," ISIS or ISIL has threatened to behead President Barack Obama and turn the United States into a Muslim province, installing sharia law and incorporating America into its fledgling caliphate.
For Goldberg, Obama can do no wrong when it comes to Israel--and only Israel. In his efforts to cover for Obama, he has fumbled away much of his credibility on the issue. There is not much for Netanyahu to fear from the habitual criticism of a pundit who has so clearly departed from reality. But as an example of how American Jewish liberals are tying themselves in knots trying to reconcile their partisan loyalties with the facts of Obama's failures on Israel, there is no finer specimen.
Netanyahu has one basic responsibility: to protect the security of the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people. That is why Ambassador Ron Dermer is correct to call Netanyahu's speech to Congress a "sacred duty."
Small business owner Tawni Angel has won the first round of her court battle against a radical animal rights activist who is attempting to ban Angel's popular pony rides from a weekly Santa Monica farmers' market. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart-Cole ruled last Thursday that Angel's lawsuit against activist Marcy Winograd can proceed, finding that Angel demonstrated a "sufficient probability of prevailing" on the question of whether Winograd had defamed her.
A 20-year-old volunteer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who grew up near Hollywood has been awarded the Chief of Staff Citation for bravery in last summer’s war in Gaza after he killed four Palestinian terrorists in combat. Sgt. Sahar
There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
Former Obama adviser Dennis Ross, who left the White House in 2011 amidst rumors of clashes with Valerie Jarrett, has co-written a strident op-ed in Politico urging President Barack Obama to take a tougher stance with Iran.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Vice President Joe Biden told students at West Los Angeles College on Friday that President Barack Obama’s plan to offer “free” community college would prepare young Americans to compete for opportunities in the global economy. “The rest of the world is catching
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Perry: Criminal case won't delay 2016 preparations28 Jan 2015, 11:35 AM PDT
- House passes bill aimed at expediting natural gas exports28 Jan 2015, 10:28 AM PDT
- DEA chief: US abandoned plan to track cars near gun shows28 Jan 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- Rule of law questions loom for Holder replacement28 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- AG nominee backs Obama on immigration actions, cites 'right' to work for all residents28 Jan 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Video captures homeowner freeing panicked deer trapped in fence28 Jan 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Famed SC civil rights protesters have convictions erased28 Jan 2015, 10:15 AM PDT
- As pet reptile grows, Lithuanian student realizes it's probably not a lizard28 Jan 2015, 9:32 AM PDT
- Stock market rises at midday after strong earnings from Apple; investors await Fed statement28 Jan 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Abandoned puppy shoots to 'Bowl' fame28 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blue Jackets place F Morin on IR28 Jan 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
- McManaman completes West Brom move28 Jan 2015, 11:23 AM PDT
- Colgate, Furman football set four future meetings28 Jan 2015, 11:20 AM PDT
- Mainz adds forward Castillo28 Jan 2015, 11:08 AM PDT
- Djokovic to meet Wawrinka in Aussie semis28 Jan 2015, 11:00 AM PDT