Netanyahu has one basic responsibility: to protect the security of the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people. That is why Ambassador Ron Dermer is correct to call Netanyahu's speech to Congress a "sacred duty."
Small business owner Tawni Angel has won the first round of her court battle against a radical animal rights activist who is attempting to ban Angel's popular pony rides from a weekly Santa Monica farmers' market. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart-Cole ruled last Thursday that Angel's lawsuit against activist Marcy Winograd can proceed, finding that Angel demonstrated a "sufficient probability of prevailing" on the question of whether Winograd had defamed her.
A 20-year-old volunteer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who grew up near Hollywood has been awarded the Chief of Staff Citation for bravery in last summer’s war in Gaza after he killed four Palestinian terrorists in combat. Sgt. Sahar
There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
Former Obama adviser Dennis Ross, who left the White House in 2011 amidst rumors of clashes with Valerie Jarrett, has co-written a strident op-ed in Politico urging President Barack Obama to take a tougher stance with Iran.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Vice President Joe Biden told students at West Los Angeles College on Friday that President Barack Obama’s plan to offer “free” community college would prepare young Americans to compete for opportunities in the global economy. “The rest of the world is catching
J Street, a George Soros-funded, far-left organization that styles itself as "pro-Israel" but spends its energy opposing Israeli policies, is trying to stop Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from addressing Congress in a special session in March.
"I am not here to make the case for war. I am not even here to make the case for new sanctions. You know it well enough. On both sides of the aisle, you have leaders who can speak more powerfully than I about why more pressure is needed, after a year of fruitless talks. No—I am here to ask merely that America be what America is: the leader of the free world."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- New bill would grant war powers to fight ISIS28 Jan 2015, 4:10 AM PDT
- Snow Job: Why the media hyped the big bad blizzard of 201528 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Bill in House would grant war powers to fight Islamic State militants28 Jan 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 who integrated lunch counter in South Carolina28 Jan 2015, 2:01 AM PDT
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Column: FIFA presidency no laughing matter as would-be candidate becomes frontman for gambling28 Jan 2015, 3:50 AM PDT
- McIlroy enters Dubai Desert Classic tired of finishing runner-up28 Jan 2015, 3:18 AM PDT
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT