The outgoing head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. General Michael Flynn, is not leaving quietly. The Daily Beast characterizes his departing comments as "slamming" and "unloading on" President Obama's foreign policy, which Flynn sees as a timid, confused, politicized approach to a global threat that should be met with a Cold War-style campaign against an enemy as committed to "the destruction of freedom and the American way of life" as the Soviet Union ever was.
By Tuesday afternoon, one thing was absolutely certain about the legal status of Bowe Bergdahl: he either will, or will not, be charged with desertion.
A British newspaper is doing the math and explaining exactly what ObamaCare is likely to cost American taxpayers over the next 10 years. The human costs, of course, are incalculable but much higher.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which has brought significant snowfall to much of the Northeast, impacting major cities including New York and Boston. 4:15 PM EST: The places where Winter Storm Juno did decide to settle in and make
The saga of Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman's death has been taking some bizarre twists and turns over the past week, culminating in President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner dissolving her intelligence service, because she thinks they used Nisman in a bid to discredit her government and might have had something to do with his demise.
A news bulletin from the U.S. Department of Defense announces a "research and essay competition in honor of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, hosted by the National Defense University."
CNN reports that the Secret Service intercepted a flying drone on the White House grounds early on Monday morning, as the remote-controlled aircraft crashed onto the grounds.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which is expected to bring blizzard conditions to much of the northeastern United States.
Americans who haven't been paying much attention to the collapse of Greek socialism have been missing a very instructive lesson in where their own country may be heading, for Greece is the end stage of Obama-style debt-fueled dependency politics. It could happen in America, too, most likely beginning with demands for huge federal bailouts by bankrupt Democrat-run basket case state governments.
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Koch brothers-backed network planning to drop nearly $1B on elections 27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- LaVine, Antetokounmpo among Slam Dunk Contest participants27 Jan 2015, 6:27 PM PDT
- Red Sox, Rangers swap pitchers27 Jan 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT