An explosive report in a Kuwaiti newspaper claims that President Obama thwarted an Israeli plan to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program in 2014 by threatening to order American military forces to shoot down the Israeli jets.
The New York Times has a depressing article headlined "Mutual Suspicion Mars Tech Trade With China," whose title buries the lede. The story is more about tech companies suspicious of both China and the Obama Administration. There is a serious information-technology trade war underway, and China is eating Team Obama's lunch, in part due to continuing fallout from Edward Snowden's revelations of Obama's digital surveillance state.
Among the many, many reasons why Americans hate and distrust the mainstream media, we've got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate -- Hillary Clinton -- completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for llamas on the loose.
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
USA Today reports on the efforts of Assyrian Christians to put their own army together and fend off the Islamic State, which has been raiding Assyrian communities in the Nineveh Plains, taking hundreds of women and children for use as hostages and slaves.
FBI agents intercepted 18-year-old Abdullahi Mohamud Yusuf of Minnesota at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport last May while en route to Syria to join ISIS. He had obtained a passport under false pretenses, claiming that he wanted to visit Istanbul on vacation. He was later formally arrested and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, and entered a guilty plea on Thursday. He could spend up to 15 years in prison.
In the blizzard of Obama administration scandals, don't forget the IRS-Lois Lerner saga. That scandal is back in the news because some Lerner emails that were reported "lost" have been recovered, and the Treasury Inspector General seems to think they're important.
The latest ISIS terror video is apparently running behind schedule—it was supposed to be released on Wednesday—but all indications are that it will include a threat to murder their Christian hostages, including women and children, if the bombing campaign against the Islamic State is not halted.
Scotland Yard is trying to have a fifty-page "how-to" manual published by ISIS for foreign recruits taken offline.
"Jihadi John," as he's been known, turns out to be Mohammed Emwazi, a 26-year-old British citizen who was born in Kuwait and grew up in a comfortable West London family.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 children die from carbon monoxide leak in Ohio home1 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Suspect in fatal Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead held on $2M bail1 Mar 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- 3rd child dies after carbon monoxide leak discovered in Ohio home; 1 child still critical1 Mar 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Small pickup truck falls through ice on frozen New Jersey river; dead dog found inside1 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Homeless Marine gets last wish to be buried in dress blues 1 Mar 2015, 1:39 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poulter, Casey lead during final round of Honda Classic1 Mar 2015, 5:25 PM PDT
- Purvis leads UConn past No. 21 SMU1 Mar 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 5:01 PM PDT
- Ladd, Jets down Kings1 Mar 2015, 4:59 PM PDT
- Rockets clip Cavs in OT1 Mar 2015, 4:54 PM PDT