The Assyrian International News Agency reports that four more Assyrian captives taken by the Islamic State during raids on their villages in Syria have been released.
The Tampa Tribune brings us the amazing and outrageous story of local helicopter mechanic Ryan Pate, who worked as a contractor for a company called Global Aerospace Logistics, headquartered in the United Arab Emirates. Pat was arrested in the UAE for an offending Facebook post.
Will Vice President Joe Biden launch a presidential bid? He's had his troubles with women, of course. But now one of his supporters is rubbing a bit of salt in Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton's email wounds.
Hillary Clinton gave the game away long before she set up her personal email account. In a 2001 video clip, then-Sen. Clinton explains she didn't want to use email because it could cause trouble during investigations.
Flashback: White House Phone Line for Classified Information Left Unsecured in Hillary Clinton’s Office
In 2001, when George W. Bush's transition team began moving into the White House, they encountered a remarkable amount of sloppy housekeeping, missing items, and petty vandalism from the outgoing Clinton team.
Islamic State supporters on Twitter are using the platform to attack Twitter itself, threatening the life of co-founder Jack Dorsey and the safety of those in the site's headquarters in the United States.
Stage 2 of the Hillary email scandal has been achieved, as yesterday's "confused old lady who didn't understand how email works" defense utterly collapsed with the Associated Press' discovery that Clinton's mail server was located in her house and was registered under the name of a man who does not appear to exist.
Liberals are having a tough time dealing with Hillary Clinton's secret-email scandal.
House Speaker John Boehner's cave on executive amnesty is perfectly timed. First Prime Minister Netanyahu speaks for boldness and action, hours later Boehner collapses in defeat before the wishes of minority Democrats.
One House member has decided to back away from a witch hunt aimed at climate scientists who are skeptical of global warming. But the left's crusade on this issue is far from over.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Florida drops appeal of court rulings striking down welfare drug test law5 Mar 2015, 12:36 AM PDT
- Ben Carson apologizes for remarks on homosexuality4 Mar 2015, 7:59 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Veterinarian detained for 6 months in Southeast Asia returns to Portland, Oregon4 Mar 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- US Justice Department finds racist, profit-driven law enforcement practices in Ferguson4 Mar 2015, 11:03 PM PDT
- Lost limbs and lives: jurors hear graphic accounts of Boston Marathon bombing4 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- American Airlines passengers forced to use emergency slides after landing in Denver4 Mar 2015, 10:46 PM PDT
- Former Ohio substitute teacher given jail time for showing high school class graphic movie4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Blazers rally past Clips in OT5 Mar 2015, 12:10 AM PDT
- Park, Tseng share lead after 1st round of HSBC Women's Champions, Ko 2 strokes back5 Mar 2015, 12:02 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 11:52 PM PDT
- Davis returns to lead Pelicans past Pistons4 Mar 2015, 11:49 PM PDT