CNN reports that federal indictments on charges including "conspiracy to kill, and sending money and weapons to terrorists" have been handed down against a ring of six Bosnian immigrants arrested in St. Louis and Illinois in early February. More specifically, they stand accused of sending money and equipment to both ISIS and al-Qaeda.
An explosive report in a Kuwaiti newspaper claims that President Obama thwarted an Israeli plan to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program in 2014 by threatening to order American military forces to shoot down the Israeli jets.
The New York Times has a depressing article headlined "Mutual Suspicion Mars Tech Trade With China," whose title buries the lede. The story is more about tech companies suspicious of both China and the Obama Administration. There is a serious information-technology trade war underway, and China is eating Team Obama's lunch, in part due to continuing fallout from Edward Snowden's revelations of Obama's digital surveillance state.
Among the many, many reasons why Americans hate and distrust the mainstream media, we've got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate -- Hillary Clinton -- completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for llamas on the loose.
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
USA Today reports on the efforts of Assyrian Christians to put their own army together and fend off the Islamic State, which has been raiding Assyrian communities in the Nineveh Plains, taking hundreds of women and children for use as hostages and slaves.
FBI agents intercepted 18-year-old Abdullahi Mohamud Yusuf of Minnesota at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport last May while en route to Syria to join ISIS. He had obtained a passport under false pretenses, claiming that he wanted to visit Istanbul on vacation. He was later formally arrested and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, and entered a guilty plea on Thursday. He could spend up to 15 years in prison.
In the blizzard of Obama administration scandals, don't forget the IRS-Lois Lerner saga. That scandal is back in the news because some Lerner emails that were reported "lost" have been recovered, and the Treasury Inspector General seems to think they're important.
The latest ISIS terror video is apparently running behind schedule—it was supposed to be released on Wednesday—but all indications are that it will include a threat to murder their Christian hostages, including women and children, if the bombing campaign against the Islamic State is not halted.
Scotland Yard is trying to have a fifty-page "how-to" manual published by ISIS for foreign recruits taken offline.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Another person dies as result of weekend shootings in North Carolina, bringing death toll to 42 Mar 2015, 8:00 AM PDT
- Lawyers for Georgia woman set to be executed ask parole board to reconsider clemency request2 Mar 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Animal House: Ski resort damage at $430G after University of Michigan party2 Mar 2015, 7:37 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canadiens add Petry from Edmonton2 Mar 2015, 8:18 AM PDT
- Basketball fans banned from attending games in Lebanon after brawl2 Mar 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Lions won't tag Suh2 Mar 2015, 8:11 AM PDT
- Pelicans take 5-game winning streak into Dallas2 Mar 2015, 7:35 AM PDT
- Clippers conclude road trip in Minnesota2 Mar 2015, 7:29 AM PDT