As if dealing with a terror state that wants to turn the northern half of their country into Lower Jihadistan isn't bad enough, Iraqi officials find themselves staring at a mountain of terrorist corpses they cannot get rid of, because the home countries of ISIS fighters don't want their dead expatriates back.
Yesterday, Jordan reportedly agreed to swap a female al-Qaeda terrorist for captive Jordanian pilot Mu'ath al-Kasaesbeh, held hostage by ISIS since his fighter jet went down near the city of Raqqa in December.
Will stay-at-home parents eventually be taxed for the privilege of raising their children as they see fit? A New York Times columnist points toward the liberal future.
Jordan has reportedly agreed to release a female jihadi named Sajida al-Rishawi, imprisoned since 2006 under a death sentence for her role in a 2005 hotel bombing in Amman that killed 60 people, in exchange for captive pilot Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, held by ISIS since his F-16 fighter went down near the Islamic State's capital city of Raqqa last December.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg talks a good game on free speech. But when Turkey's government threatened to pull the plug on his Web site, over cartoons of Mohammed, Facebook caved. Defiance gave way to submission.
The outgoing head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. General Michael Flynn, is not leaving quietly. The Daily Beast characterizes his departing comments as "slamming" and "unloading on" President Obama's foreign policy, which Flynn sees as a timid, confused, politicized approach to a global threat that should be met with a Cold War-style campaign against an enemy as committed to "the destruction of freedom and the American way of life" as the Soviet Union ever was.
By Tuesday afternoon, one thing was absolutely certain about the legal status of Bowe Bergdahl: he either will, or will not, be charged with desertion.
A British newspaper is doing the math and explaining exactly what ObamaCare is likely to cost American taxpayers over the next 10 years. The human costs, of course, are incalculable but much higher.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which has brought significant snowfall to much of the Northeast, impacting major cities including New York and Boston. 4:15 PM EST: The places where Winter Storm Juno did decide to settle in and make
The saga of Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman's death has been taking some bizarre twists and turns over the past week, culminating in President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner dissolving her intelligence service, because she thinks they used Nisman in a bid to discredit her government and might have had something to do with his demise.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Bush, Walker to speak at RNC spring retreat29 Jan 2015, 11:04 AM PDT
- Rep wants gov’t to compensate more landowners for cost of regulations29 Jan 2015, 10:42 AM PDT
- Report: Pentagon officials opened back-channels with Qaddafi regime to slow Clinton push into war29 Jan 2015, 10:11 AM PDT
- Hillary retreats deeper into cocoon29 Jan 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Colleague-turned-lover charged in Pennsylvania woman's murder 23 years after she disappeared29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Judge: NYC phone threat case against sister of Boston Marathon bombing suspects can proceed29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Court in Virginia hears appeals from 2 Somali pirates in deaths of 4 Americans aboard yacht29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Rancher Cliven Bundy's 42-year-old son spends night in southern Utah jail on resisting charge29 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- New York man gets 40 years to life for beating with mom, stepdad to death with rock in 201329 Jan 2015, 9:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Brodeur calls it a career29 Jan 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Eagles promote Marynowitz to VP of player personnel29 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM PDT
- At the Net: The time is now for Madison Keys29 Jan 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Hendrick Motorsports picks Chase Elliott to succeed Jeff Gordon in No. 24 Chevrolet next year29 Jan 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Ducks seek 7th straight win vs. Sharks29 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT