The saga of Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman's death has been taking some bizarre twists and turns over the past week, culminating in President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner dissolving her intelligence service, because she thinks they used Nisman in a bid to discredit her government and might have had something to do with his demise.
A news bulletin from the U.S. Department of Defense announces a "research and essay competition in honor of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, hosted by the National Defense University."
CNN reports that the Secret Service intercepted a flying drone on the White House grounds early on Monday morning, as the remote-controlled aircraft crashed onto the grounds.
Breitbart News is providing live coverage of Winter Storm Juno, which is expected to bring blizzard conditions to much of the northeastern United States.
Americans who haven't been paying much attention to the collapse of Greek socialism have been missing a very instructive lesson in where their own country may be heading, for Greece is the end stage of Obama-style debt-fueled dependency politics. It could happen in America, too, most likely beginning with demands for huge federal bailouts by bankrupt Democrat-run basket case state governments.
The Obama Administration has dropped a plan to outsource the storage of cell-phone metadata to third-party vendors, but the Surveillance State is still very much interested in that data. From a public-relations standpoint, the goal of these post-Snowden reform proposals is to erase the image of phone companies "giving our phone data to the government." If the companies are storing the data themselves and making it accessible to the government, the public's comfort level with the process might increase.
Palin on GOP leadership: ‘It’s not just the New England Patriots who are dealing with deflated balls right now.’
Sarah Palin is using the big sports story of the day to profess herself less than amazed by the Republican leadership. "It’s not just the New England Patriots who are dealing with deflated balls right now," she said. Let's hope the Republican Party figures that out before they try taking the 2016 field with a deflated-ball squad that isn't convinced it has any business in the Democrat end zone.
A Twitter hashtag supporting a Palestinian terrorist has begun to trend on Twitter after thousands took to the social media outlet to use the hashtag -- a play on another hashtag in support of victims of Islamist terrorism -- to support an Islamist terrorist.
French government officials have confirmed to the media that up to ten of its former soldiers "have defected to the Islamic State. Among those defectors is at least one member of an elite fighting unit with advanced training.
For many years, we have been hearing reports of insular Muslim communities in Europe, particularly in France and the UK, which became known as "no-go zones" because non-Muslims were not welcome there. Islamic clerics were given autonomous authority, and government agents were hesitant to assert themselves.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
- Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle, debate drags on26 Jan 2015, 5:31 PM PDT
- Senate Minority Leader Reid recovering from surgery on eye Monday26 Jan 2015, 3:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall26 Jan 2015, 10:27 PM PDT
- Police shoot Denver teen who struck officer with stolen car26 Jan 2015, 10:13 PM PDT
- Drug cases in Texas help lead to record number of exonerations in US in 201426 Jan 2015, 10:01 PM PDT
- Pennsylvania couple charged with child endangerment after pet ferrets chew off baby's nose26 Jan 2015, 8:30 PM PDT
- 4 sentenced to prison for shakedown scheme that involved phony kidnap claims26 Jan 2015, 7:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Tar Heels finish strong to take down Syracuse26 Jan 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Big first half leads Celtics over Jazz26 Jan 2015, 9:56 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules26 Jan 2015, 9:47 PM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic26 Jan 2015, 9:44 PM PDT