An explosive report in a Kuwaiti newspaper claims that President Obama thwarted an Israeli plan to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program in 2014 by threatening to order American military forces to shoot down the Israeli jets.
The New York Times has a depressing article headlined "Mutual Suspicion Mars Tech Trade With China," whose title buries the lede. The story is more about tech companies suspicious of both China and the Obama Administration. There is a serious information-technology trade war underway, and China is eating Team Obama's lunch, in part due to continuing fallout from Edward Snowden's revelations of Obama's digital surveillance state.
Among the many, many reasons why Americans hate and distrust the mainstream media, we've got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate -- Hillary Clinton -- completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for llamas on the loose.
A scientist at Georgia Tech is the latest target of the current crusade trying to intimidate dissenting scientists and writers out of the public square by accusing them of being intellectually dishonest henchpersons working for Big Oil.
USA Today reports on the efforts of Assyrian Christians to put their own army together and fend off the Islamic State, which has been raiding Assyrian communities in the Nineveh Plains, taking hundreds of women and children for use as hostages and slaves.
FBI agents intercepted 18-year-old Abdullahi Mohamud Yusuf of Minnesota at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport last May while en route to Syria to join ISIS. He had obtained a passport under false pretenses, claiming that he wanted to visit Istanbul on vacation. He was later formally arrested and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, and entered a guilty plea on Thursday. He could spend up to 15 years in prison.
In the blizzard of Obama administration scandals, don't forget the IRS-Lois Lerner saga. That scandal is back in the news because some Lerner emails that were reported "lost" have been recovered, and the Treasury Inspector General seems to think they're important.
The latest ISIS terror video is apparently running behind schedule—it was supposed to be released on Wednesday—but all indications are that it will include a threat to murder their Christian hostages, including women and children, if the bombing campaign against the Islamic State is not halted.
Scotland Yard is trying to have a fifty-page "how-to" manual published by ISIS for foreign recruits taken offline.
"Jihadi John," as he's been known, turns out to be Mohammed Emwazi, a 26-year-old British citizen who was born in Kuwait and grew up in a comfortable West London family.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Kerry, Lavrov hold tense meeting amid Ukraine conflict, Nemtsov murder fallout2 Mar 2015, 3:44 AM PDT
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Nasdaq Now and Then: As index nears its dot-com record of 15 years ago, what's changed?2 Mar 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Driven away in droves during downturn, construction workers return to find jobs have changed2 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Bangladesh officials arrest suspect in killing of US blogger who opposed religious extremism2 Mar 2015, 1:45 AM PDT
- Plane passengers stuck on plane for more than 9 hours in travel nightmare2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD officers shoot homeless man in struggle over officer's gun, officials say2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poulter loses control, still tied with Casey going into Monday finish at Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Eyes on No. 7: Jimmie Johnson shows he's still the man to beat with impressive win in Atlanta2 Mar 2015, 12:19 AM PDT
- Canucks waste 3-goal lead, recover to beat Blues in SO1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby spur Caps over road-weary Leafs1 Mar 2015, 10:41 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 10:37 PM PDT