For the third straight year Breitbart Sports releases the first basketball All-American team.
Breitbart Sports today lists the first All-Conference teams for all 32 conferences three weeks before Selection Sunday starts March Madness.
Here are the ten reasons Delon Wright and not Jahlil Okafor that should be Frank Kaminsky’s main competition for Player of the Year.
Seth Tuttle (Northern Iowa) and Fred VanVleet (Wichita State) of the Missouri Valley moved into the top 10 at www.valueaddbasketball.com, while D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera (Georgetown) moved within 0.01 of giving the tough Big East a top-10 player.
"I've always believed analytics was crap," Charles Barkley told a TNT audience Tuesday night.
The votes are in from Rob Dauster (NBC Sports), Ken Pomeroy, Eamonn Brennan (ESPN), CJ Moore (Bleacher Report), Daniel Dickey (The Sporting News), Tim Letcher (Rant Sports), the Wooden Selection Committee, the NBA Draft Projectors, and me (Value Add Basketball)—and here are the top 100 players in the country.
Louisville's Terry Rozier, Eastern Kentucky's Corey Walden, and three Kentucky Wildcats give the Commonwealth of Kentucky the majority of the top nine players in the country in the new ratings released by www.valueaddbasketball.com.
In the 1950s, Dean Smith, a math major and assistant coach to Frank McGuire at UNC, moved three decades ahead of his time when he wrote that “points per possession” played as the key stat—the entire basis for every basketball stats innovation from Dean Oliver's Basketball on Paper to www.kenpom.com to my own www.valueaddbasketball.com measurements of players.
D'Angelo Harrison, LaDontae Henton and D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera are having three of the greatest careers in the history of the Big East.
The 15 hottest conferences in the new Value Add Rankings are led by the Missouri Valley (N. Iowa’s Seth Tuttle makes case for Player of the Year by crushing Wichita State), Sun Belt (top-100 players face off in battle of Georgia schools today), Atlantic 10 (heartbreak injury of VCU All-American opens door), and the Big East and Big 12 (a majority of teams in both have a top 100 player).
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Texas' Wyly brothers ordered to give up $299 million in New York fraud suit27 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Browns add Josh McCown27 Feb 2015, 5:17 PM PDT
- Steele leads by 2 at suspended Honda Classic27 Feb 2015, 5:12 PM PDT
- Cavs' Irving out for Friday with shoulder issue27 Feb 2015, 4:44 PM PDT
- Joey Logano claims pole in Atlanta after winning Daytona 500; 13 drivers fail to get on track27 Feb 2015, 4:34 PM PDT
- Falcons release Douglas, Blalock27 Feb 2015, 4:25 PM PDT