After the NY Times reported Monday that Hillary Clinton used a private email account during her tenure at the State Department, her defenders were quick to claim no harm was done. Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton, told the Times Hillary had "every expectation they would be retained" because she was careful about emailing her subordinates using their official government accounts. Less than a day later, a report by Gawker suggests that may not be true.
Hillary Clinton used a single, non-governmental email account for all of her work as Secretary of State. When asked by the State Department for copies of those emails, Hillary's personal staff sifted through them and decided which ones should be preserved.
Most observers of the legal battle over Obamacare's subsidies are now familiar with the two clips (one video and one audio) in which economist Jonathan Gruber takes the plaintiff's side, saying only states which set up an exchange will receive subsidies. But a third example of Gruber saying much the same thing has, so far, received very little attention.
Can the folks at Vox count to two?
During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska says the deal President Obama is currently negotiating with Iran is akin to "getting your lunch money taken in an alley."
A new poll published by the BBC found that nearly one third of Muslims present in Britain supported the Muslims who murdered 12 people in an attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo in France.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
The latest issue of ISIS’ magazine, Dabiq, devotes an article to defending the murder of a Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage. Contrary to claims that such punishment is “un-Islamic,” ISIS lays out the case that it
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ala. Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage3 Mar 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Massachusetts judge throws out confession of teen accused of killing teacher4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Asiana Airlines reaches settlement with 72 passengers over 2013 crash4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Officials say man shot by LAPD stole Frenchman's identity, was wanted by US Marshals4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 3 Washington marijuana growers convicted of federal charges3 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Mexico raided migrant train 153 times in last year3 Mar 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules3 Mar 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Wild keep rolling with SO win over Senators3 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- No. 10 Maryland holds on to beat Rutgers3 Mar 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Bulls hold off Wizards3 Mar 2015, 9:07 PM PDT
- Leafs top Panthers, who dress goaltending coach3 Mar 2015, 9:06 PM PDT