A Venezuelan defector says his former boss, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly, runs a secret drug cartel. Leamsy Salazar was a bodyguard and former head of security for Diosdado Cabello, the 2nd most powerful man in Venezeula’s socialist party.
In a new piece on political correctness, Jonathan Chait does something that few progressive writers dare to do: admit critics have a point about the far left's apparent desire to censor speech. Yet he fails to note that the problem is far older and more pervasive than it seems.
Is the State of the Union response cursed or is it just badly produced? I'll leave it to others to debate the former proposition, but I think it's time for someone to state the obvious about the latter. The State of the Union response is often underwhelming.
The hashtag #AnaquelesVaciosEnVenezuela, which translates as empty shelves in Venezuela, was created to spread the word about what is happening in the beleaguered socialist nation.
The Department of Justice will recommend that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson not be charged with any federal civil rights violation in the shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
Despite the best efforts of his staff, we saw the real Barack Obama last night. In the time it takes a smirk to spread across a face, the president revealed himself to be something quite different than the earnest believer in bipartisanship the speech was crafted to convey.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe has been hospitalized to treat an injury he sustained during an African Safari. The injury happened three weeks ago while the governor was in Tanzania with his family. On Christmas Day, McAuliffe was thrown from a
Thousands gathered in Lahore, Pakistan on Sunday to protest the latest issue of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
As protests spread across Pakistan, a rally in Pakistan's port city of Karachi turned into a violent clash with police. In the chaos, a photographer working for Agence France-Presse was shot.
When Richard McGrath’s car hit a patch of black ice Thursday morning his car spun and crashed into a tree. The 83-year-old grandfather was left with life-threatening injuries including broken ribs and a fractured spine. An ambulance attempted to take
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama calls Hagel a 'true American patriot' at farewell ceremony28 Jan 2015, 2:59 PM PDT
- Panel unanimously OKs bill easing employee health care count28 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- General's alleged 'treason' remark probed by Air Force28 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- ‘Semantics’: White House draws rebuke for saying ISIS trade, Bergdahl swap different28 Jan 2015, 1:56 PM PDT
- Supreme Court halts 3 upcoming executions in Oklahoma28 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake hits Northern California coast; no injuries reported28 Jan 2015, 1:48 PM PDT
- Sheriff: City Hall shooter killed by police should not have had gun due to civil commitments28 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Prosecutor won't pursue 3rd trial against Detroit officer in death of 7-year-old during raid28 Jan 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Penn State president 'not a fan' of Freeh report into Sandusky, criticizes NCAA penalties28 Jan 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- S&P close to $1.37B settlement with US, states over pre-crisis ratings of risky mortgage bonds28 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Report: Eastern Washington QB Adams to visit Oregon28 Jan 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- Family: NASCAR Hall of Famer David Pearson recovering from stroke on Dec. 928 Jan 2015, 2:04 PM PDT
- Sabres reinstate D Zadorov28 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Phillies' Montgomery returns as chairman28 Jan 2015, 1:39 PM PDT
- Kennesaw State finalizes inaugural schedule28 Jan 2015, 1:38 PM PDT