In a new piece on political correctness, Jonathan Chait does something that few progressive writers dare to do: admit critics have a point about the far left's apparent desire to censor speech. Yet he fails to note that the problem is far older and more pervasive than it seems.
Is the State of the Union response cursed or is it just badly produced? I'll leave it to others to debate the former proposition, but I think it's time for someone to state the obvious about the latter. The State of the Union response is often underwhelming.
The hashtag #AnaquelesVaciosEnVenezuela, which translates as empty shelves in Venezuela, was created to spread the word about what is happening in the beleaguered socialist nation.
The Department of Justice will recommend that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson not be charged with any federal civil rights violation in the shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
Despite the best efforts of his staff, we saw the real Barack Obama last night. In the time it takes a smirk to spread across a face, the president revealed himself to be something quite different than the earnest believer in bipartisanship the speech was crafted to convey.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe has been hospitalized to treat an injury he sustained during an African Safari. The injury happened three weeks ago while the governor was in Tanzania with his family. On Christmas Day, McAuliffe was thrown from a
Thousands gathered in Lahore, Pakistan on Sunday to protest the latest issue of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
As protests spread across Pakistan, a rally in Pakistan's port city of Karachi turned into a violent clash with police. In the chaos, a photographer working for Agence France-Presse was shot.
When Richard McGrath’s car hit a patch of black ice Thursday morning his car spun and crashed into a tree. The 83-year-old grandfather was left with life-threatening injuries including broken ribs and a fractured spine. An ambulance attempted to take
A few dozen anti-police protesters temporarily shut down a major highway south of Boston during rush hour Thursday morning.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Feds drop controversial forfeiture case led by Obama AG pick Lynch28 Jan 2015, 6:06 AM PDT
- DC issues first gun-carry permits28 Jan 2015, 5:58 AM PDT
- New bill would grant war powers to fight ISIS28 Jan 2015, 4:10 AM PDT
- Snow Job: Why the media hyped the big bad blizzard of 201528 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- San Francisco cops hunt for 3 suspects in Wells Fargo gold nugget heist28 Jan 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
- UPS driver fired after security video shows him throwing box, urinating against Houston house28 Jan 2015, 4:31 AM PDT
- Cat crawls back from the grave after being hit by car28 Jan 2015, 4:31 AM PDT
- Bill in House would grant war powers to fight Islamic State militants28 Jan 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 who integrated lunch counter in South Carolina28 Jan 2015, 2:01 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic to meet Wawrinka in Aussie semis28 Jan 2015, 6:21 AM PDT
- Meet Coco: China's top junior tennis player touted as the next Li Na28 Jan 2015, 5:50 AM PDT
- Lynch shows, says little at Media Day28 Jan 2015, 5:19 AM PDT
- Two ex-Vandy football players convicted of rape28 Jan 2015, 5:19 AM PDT
- Colts keeping Chudzinski on staff28 Jan 2015, 5:19 AM PDT