The shortages in Venezuela have become so severe that even long-time Chavistas--supporters of the socialist government of the now deceased Hugo Chavez--are reaching a breaking point.
If we learned anything from the UVA rape story, it's that serious allegations of rape still have to be backed up by evidence. Wednesday, Buzzfeed looked for "hard evidence" connecting Bill Clinton to billionaire sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein and found it lacking.
A Venezuelan defector says his former boss, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly, runs a secret drug cartel. Leamsy Salazar was a bodyguard and former head of security for Diosdado Cabello, the 2nd most powerful man in Venezeula’s socialist party.
In a new piece on political correctness, Jonathan Chait does something that few progressive writers dare to do: admit critics have a point about the far left's apparent desire to censor speech. Yet he fails to note that the problem is far older and more pervasive than it seems.
Is the State of the Union response cursed or is it just badly produced? I'll leave it to others to debate the former proposition, but I think it's time for someone to state the obvious about the latter. The State of the Union response is often underwhelming.
The hashtag #AnaquelesVaciosEnVenezuela, which translates as empty shelves in Venezuela, was created to spread the word about what is happening in the beleaguered socialist nation.
The Department of Justice will recommend that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson not be charged with any federal civil rights violation in the shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
Despite the best efforts of his staff, we saw the real Barack Obama last night. In the time it takes a smirk to spread across a face, the president revealed himself to be something quite different than the earnest believer in bipartisanship the speech was crafted to convey.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe has been hospitalized to treat an injury he sustained during an African Safari. The injury happened three weeks ago while the governor was in Tanzania with his family. On Christmas Day, McAuliffe was thrown from a
Thousands gathered in Lahore, Pakistan on Sunday to protest the latest issue of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Balloon pilots make history with trans-Pacific flight31 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Police search suspicious package at NYC bus station, find bag filled with 1,000 condoms31 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Trial ordered for Pennsylvania man in stepdaughter's alleged necrophilia killing31 Jan 2015, 12:30 PM PDT
- Washington man without a 'Good to Go' pass gets $18,000 bill for crossing toll bridge31 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- Authorities: Traveler at New Jersey airport beats homeless man with chair, faces charges31 Jan 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL announces 2015 Hall of Fame class31 Jan 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Hornets roll to win over Nuggets31 Jan 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Klingberg scores twice as Stars beat Jets31 Jan 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Seau, Haley, Bettis lead Hall of Fame class31 Jan 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Red-hot Cavaliers win in Love's return to Minnesota31 Jan 2015, 9:19 PM PDT