During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska says the deal President Obama is currently negotiating with Iran is akin to "getting your lunch money taken in an alley."
A new poll published by the BBC found that nearly one third of Muslims present in Britain supported the Muslims who murdered 12 people in an attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo in France.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
The latest issue of ISIS’ magazine, Dabiq, devotes an article to defending the murder of a Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage. Contrary to claims that such punishment is “un-Islamic,” ISIS lays out the case that it
The parents and siblings of three teenagers who fled England last week to join ISIS in Syria have pleaded with them to return home.
A right-to-work bill making its way through the Wisconsin legislature could be ready for Gov. Scott Walker's signature next month.
An arrest has been made in the Colorado Springs case known as the "NAACP bombing." But according to the criminal complaint in the case, the bomb was intended as a warning to the suspect's accountant and not an attack on the NAACP office.
Muslim author Asra Nomani and journalist Hala Arafa have published a piece at the Daily Beast in which they say that in order to defeat ISIS, the President needs to accurately identify it. As they put it, the President must, "name it to tame it."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- At houses of worship, cost are up but are donations down as New England endures tough winter28 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Man pleads guilty to child endangerment in case where girlfriend's baby ingested heroin28 Feb 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Finding replacement for fired Ohio State marching band director taking longer than expected28 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Berkshire Hathaway’s vice chairman offers hint of Warren Buffett successor28 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rooney's brace powers United past Sunderland28 Feb 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Federer beats Djokovic in Dubai final28 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM PDT
- Team Xtreme's stolen Sprint Cup car found28 Feb 2015, 10:04 AM PDT
- Coetsee pushes lead to two at Joburg Open28 Feb 2015, 9:33 AM PDT
- Defending champion Federer beats Djokovic to win seventh Dubai Championships title28 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT