In a new piece on political correctness, Jonathan Chait does something that few progressive writers dare to do: admit critics have a point about the far left's apparent desire to censor speech. Yet he fails to note that the problem is far older and more pervasive than it seems.
Is the State of the Union response cursed or is it just badly produced? I'll leave it to others to debate the former proposition, but I think it's time for someone to state the obvious about the latter. The State of the Union response is often underwhelming.
The hashtag #AnaquelesVaciosEnVenezuela, which translates as empty shelves in Venezuela, was created to spread the word about what is happening in the beleaguered socialist nation.
The Department of Justice will recommend that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson not be charged with any federal civil rights violation in the shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
Despite the best efforts of his staff, we saw the real Barack Obama last night. In the time it takes a smirk to spread across a face, the president revealed himself to be something quite different than the earnest believer in bipartisanship the speech was crafted to convey.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe has been hospitalized to treat an injury he sustained during an African Safari. The injury happened three weeks ago while the governor was in Tanzania with his family. On Christmas Day, McAuliffe was thrown from a
Thousands gathered in Lahore, Pakistan on Sunday to protest the latest issue of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
As protests spread across Pakistan, a rally in Pakistan's port city of Karachi turned into a violent clash with police. In the chaos, a photographer working for Agence France-Presse was shot.
When Richard McGrath’s car hit a patch of black ice Thursday morning his car spun and crashed into a tree. The 83-year-old grandfather was left with life-threatening injuries including broken ribs and a fractured spine. An ambulance attempted to take
A few dozen anti-police protesters temporarily shut down a major highway south of Boston during rush hour Thursday morning.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Koch brothers-backed network planning to drop nearly $1B on elections 27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- LaVine, Antetokounmpo among Slam Dunk Contest participants27 Jan 2015, 6:27 PM PDT
- Red Sox, Rangers swap pitchers27 Jan 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT