During congressional testimony Thursday, the Treasury Deputy Inspector General Timothy Camus suggested the IRS did not do all it could have to recover Lois Lerner's missing emails.
Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska says the deal President Obama is currently negotiating with Iran is akin to "getting your lunch money taken in an alley."
A new poll published by the BBC found that nearly one third of Muslims present in Britain supported the Muslims who murdered 12 people in an attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo in France.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
The latest issue of ISIS’ magazine, Dabiq, devotes an article to defending the murder of a Jordanian pilot by burning him alive in a cage. Contrary to claims that such punishment is “un-Islamic,” ISIS lays out the case that it
The parents and siblings of three teenagers who fled England last week to join ISIS in Syria have pleaded with them to return home.
A right-to-work bill making its way through the Wisconsin legislature could be ready for Gov. Scott Walker's signature next month.
An arrest has been made in the Colorado Springs case known as the "NAACP bombing." But according to the criminal complaint in the case, the bomb was intended as a warning to the suspect's accountant and not an attack on the NAACP office.
Muslim author Asra Nomani and journalist Hala Arafa have published a piece at the Daily Beast in which they say that in order to defeat ISIS, the President needs to accurately identify it. As they put it, the President must, "name it to tame it."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Texas' Wyly brothers ordered to give up $299 million in New York fraud suit27 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Nadal reaches semis in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 6:39 PM PDT
- Blackhawks acquire Timonen from Flyers27 Feb 2015, 6:30 PM PDT
- Stomach bug forces Sharapova to withdraw from Mexican Open27 Feb 2015, 5:37 PM PDT
- Browns add Josh McCown27 Feb 2015, 5:17 PM PDT
- Steele leads by 2 at suspended Honda Classic27 Feb 2015, 5:12 PM PDT