Senate Democrats are lining up to defend an amnesty plan they opposed before Election Day.
Members of the newly-formed, staunchly conservative House “Freedom Caucus,” which just announced its nine founding members, are already claiming credit for blocking an immigration bill that had been scheduled for floor action this week. “The communications were made to the House
Conservatives aren't finished opposing Speaker John Boehner. Neither, apparently, is Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL). The historic repudiation of Boehner has introduced a new element of chaos into the GOP conference that threatens to explode anew as the Ohio Republican moves at breakneck speed to bring immigration bills to the floor.
Former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton is considering a bid for president, he says, and he's been putting major work into fund-raising for a super PAC that, along with a traditional PAC, raised some $7.5 million in the 2014 cycle. But it's clear he's as concerned about the substance of the debate of the GOP primary as he is about ever someday becoming president.
President Obama used his sixth State of the Union address to attack cynicism. But that hardly squares with his record as one of the most polarizing presidents of all time.
The GOP's most outspoken proponent of comprehensive immigration reform let loose in an interview with reporters here, detailing quiet efforts to draft far-reaching legislation, saying House leadership is “committed” to bringing the hot-button topics on the floor and criticizing President Obama for carrying out too many deportations. The California Republican says he is part of a working group laying the ground work to bring forward comprehensive immigration reform, and that top-ranking Republicans are supportive of addressing the full gamut of immigration topics in legislation in 2015.
As you may know, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney wants to be president, and he and his aides have spent the last several days phoning high-dollar donors to explain how his third presidential bid would be different than the last two, failed ones.
The House will quickly begin considering broader immigration legislation in weeks ahead even as Republicans are likely to remain mired in conflict with President Obama over a far-reaching executive action that extended amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, Speaker John Boehner
Hours before a small group of Republicans will seek to block Speaker John Boehner's reelection on the House floor, GOP lawmakers, including those sympathetic to conservative criticisms of the Ohio Republican, are asking why the group made no effort to contest Boehner in a closed-door election held in November.
In a pivotal closed-door meeting Tuesday morning, John Boehner will pitch colleagues on a bill introduced by a man who voted against him for speaker two years ago. Language recently introduced by Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL), a conservative firebrand who
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Romney announces he will not run for president in 201630 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NH lottery tickets come with a side of bacon 30 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Father of 1st known surviving quintuplets in US dies in South Dakota at age 8930 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
- 35 years after Etan Patz disappeared, New York boy's murder trial opens30 Jan 2015, 12:26 PM PDT
- 2 Ex-Penn State rugby players get probation, service in arson that destroyed team shed30 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- White House: Monitoring of Taliban released in exchange for American has been 'updated'30 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Course Review - Poipu Bay Golf Course30 Jan 2015, 1:08 PM PDT
- Goodell: 'opportunity for us to get better'30 Jan 2015, 12:58 PM PDT
- Milan tries to snap skid against Parma30 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Knicks sign Amundson for rest of season30 Jan 2015, 11:54 AM PDT
- Cousins to replace Bryant in All-Star Game30 Jan 2015, 11:49 AM PDT