House Republicans consider a three week stopgap DHS spending measure. But it's not clear whether it can pass either House of Congress.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is ready to cave, but leaders in the House of Representatives -- which has actually passed a DHS funding bill -- say they won't alter their approach even as a Friday deadline looms.
Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama says he'd support eliminating the filibuster if that's what's necessary to break an impasse over a Department of Homeland Security spending bill.
A brewing fight over government-set wages for taxpayer-funded construction projects in Indiana could put Gov. Mike Pence in the spotlight just as the 2016 presidential race is heating up.
House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer says Democrats aren't boycotting an upcoming speech before Congress by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. It's just that some Democrats won't be there.
Republicans in the Senate are divided over how to respond to Democrats, who are blocking a DHS funding measure.
A group of 12 Democratic Senators are the subject of a new full-page ad in the New York Times from pro-Israel groups pushing them to back new sanctions on Iran, increasing the pressure on them to fellow Democratic President Barack
Senate Democrats are lining up to defend an amnesty plan they opposed before Election Day.
Members of the newly-formed, staunchly conservative House “Freedom Caucus,” which just announced its nine founding members, are already claiming credit for blocking an immigration bill that had been scheduled for floor action this week. “The communications were made to the House
Conservatives aren't finished opposing Speaker John Boehner. Neither, apparently, is Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL). The historic repudiation of Boehner has introduced a new element of chaos into the GOP conference that threatens to explode anew as the Ohio Republican moves at breakneck speed to bring immigration bills to the floor.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 3 children die from carbon monoxide leak in Ohio home1 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Suspect in fatal Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead held on $2M bail1 Mar 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- 3rd child dies after carbon monoxide leak discovered in Ohio home; 1 child still critical1 Mar 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Small pickup truck falls through ice on frozen New Jersey river; dead dog found inside1 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Homeless Marine gets last wish to be buried in dress blues 1 Mar 2015, 1:39 PM PDT