The Obama administration seems to have finally recognized the ISIS threat, calling the beheading of an American journalist “a terrorist attack on the United States” and vowing to confront the “militants” and “extremists” in Syria and Iraq. A worthy goal
Hamas, ISIL, and Boko Haram Wage the Same Islamic Jihad. So Why Does U.S. Policy Treat Them Differently?
Hamas. ISIL. Boko Haram. Many know that these terror groups for their brutality. However many may not know they are also bound together by the common rule of Shariah Law. This system of governing condones a wide variety of abuses.
The New York Times recently ran a piece on female genital mutilation (FGM) here in the United States. A common practice in many areas of the world, FGM is the partial or total removal of clitoris or labia, commonly with a
Recently World Cup sponsors voiced concern that Qatar bribed its way into hosting the 2022 tournament. Indeed there is little doubt at this point that the tiny nation, neither equipped nor naturally suited to host such an event, was chosen
Five years ago, the Sheik of Abu Dhabi, the fabulously wealthy Emirati province famous for manmade islands, Lamborghinis, and house concerts with Justin Timberlake, approached NYU president John Sexton with a deal. Seduced by millions in oil and sharia financed
In 2008, New York University (NYU) President John Sexton boasted that his project to open a campus in the UAE was “an opportunity to transform the university and, frankly, the world.” Now, working conditions have led to abuse and imprisonment
On both coasts, Americans are protesting the horror of Sharia-ism. Beverly Hills is exploding about one of its most famous hotels now being owned by the Sultan of Brunei – a country that has recently imposed Sharia law upon its citizens.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Senate votes to kill labor board rule that unions backed4 Mar 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
- Alabama county halts all marriages after same-sex ruling4 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- DOJ will not prosecute former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson4 Mar 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Marco Rubio reportedly backs out of Iowa Ag Summit4 Mar 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Indiana mom: Driver forced 6-year-old son off school bus at wrong stop to walk ½ mile in snow4 Mar 2015, 10:34 AM PDT
- Student arrested while photographing cop removing homeless woman from park takes suit to trial4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Jurors resume deliberations at Arias sentencing retrial after lawyer says panel at impasse4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Ohio suspect's social media post leads to face time with police4 Mar 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
- In recording, man accused in Facebook killing says victim wanted serious relationship with him4 Mar 2015, 9:34 AM PDT