NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Official: Gitmo prisoner traded for Bergdahl reaching out to Taliban29 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush recruits ex-Romney Iowa adviser29 Jan 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Obama not tough enough on Iran29 Jan 2015, 2:36 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Marijuana arrests: A look at their rise and fall in New York City29 Jan 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- San Francisco's Uber faces lawsuit over India woman's rape report29 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Report: 2 lawyers in city-funded group participated in anti-police video with violent message29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke's Rasheed Sulaimon cut from team29 Jan 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chips and sputters in Phoenix; Bradley takes early lead29 Jan 2015, 2:38 PM PDT
- 49ers name Gamble senior personnel executive29 Jan 2015, 2:23 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Marshawn speaks ... sort of29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Seahawks try to go back-to-back against Patriots in SB XLIX29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT