NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Views of Obama’s honesty hit new low, fewer say he’s patriotic5 Mar 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Clinton used personal email – but ousted ambassador was chastised for doing the same5 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Bill giving Congress say on Iran deal delayed by Senate Dems5 Mar 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Dad of slain boy recalls color of son's skin5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Key facts and questions about the Jodi Arias murder case5 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Woman who lived above apartment where 93-year-old mom's decomposed body was found is charged5 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Dad accused of punching 3-month-old son who doctors say had 17 broken bones, skull fractures5 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Galaxy begin title defense against Fire5 Mar 2015, 3:21 PM PDT
- Raonic will open for Canada vs. Nishikori-led Japan5 Mar 2015, 2:55 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: New-look Crew eye continued success5 Mar 2015, 2:40 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Portland hopes to rebound in 20155 Mar 2015, 2:37 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: RSL hopes to avoid another premature end5 Mar 2015, 2:34 PM PDT