NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama to ask Congress for $215M for 'precision medicine' push30 Jan 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police30 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Federal prosecutors in Chicago drop drug charges against 27 people in stash house sting cases30 Jan 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Denver police chief orders review of moving-car shootings over past 2 years30 Jan 2015, 4:54 AM PDT
- Pit bull owners refuse to give up dog after it attacked 3-year-old30 Jan 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Utah killer says ideas inspired family suicide30 Jan 2015, 1:56 AM PDT
- Judge hears arguments on legality of no fly list as FBI lists plaintiff's brother as terrorist30 Jan 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic outlasts Wawrinka to reach Australian Open final30 Jan 2015, 5:23 AM PDT
- UC Davis to play at Nevada, Hawaii30 Jan 2015, 3:11 AM PDT
- Scotland's Marc Warren leads Dubai Desert Classic by 1 in clubhouse after 2nd round30 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- Businesses steer clear of using 'Super Bowl' moniker30 Jan 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Tiger Woods stumbles out of the gate in a not-so-super start to his year30 Jan 2015, 1:03 AM PDT