NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- US trade deficit falls 8.3 percent in January to $41.8 billion as exports, imports fall6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutors: Businessman laundered millions through payroll company, bought strippers, jewelry6 Mar 2015, 5:47 AM PDT
- Ohio man calls 911 to say wife stole his cocaine, then is arrested by responding officers6 Mar 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT