NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- AP Sources: Democratic Sen. Mikulski to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Idaho could soon require open union negotiations2 Mar 2015, 7:34 AM PDT
- Tensions flare as Netanyahu prepares to make his case against Iran deal2 Mar 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Animal House: Ski resort damage at $430G after University of Michigan party2 Mar 2015, 7:37 AM PDT
- Assault trial set to begin for 3 Attica state prison guards2 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT
- Cypriot president scolds US ambassador over 'exceedingly undiplomatic' Cyprus-Russia tweet2 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- February brought record cold, snow to Northeast2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT
- Consumer spending drops 0.2 percent in January, second monthly decline, while income up2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT