NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Speculation about possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 2:51 PM PDT
- At CPAC, Jeb Bush does his best to reestablish conservative credentials28 Feb 2015, 1:51 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Suspect now faces charges for 2 killings, including homeless man in drainage culvert28 Feb 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
- Police: Man, 60 crushed to death by metal frame at while working at an Ohio machine shop28 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Excommunicated leader of Mormon women's group loses final appeal28 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Residents worry over border hours between southeast Alaska community, British Columbia town28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Smaller crowds protest Wisconsin right-to-work plan than against 2011 anti-union measures28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Pirri scores 2 as Panthers top Sabres28 Feb 2015, 5:11 PM PDT
- Iwundu, Kansas State upset No. 12 Iowa State28 Feb 2015, 5:09 PM PDT
- Wichita State tops UNI for MVC season title28 Feb 2015, 5:05 PM PDT
- Frampton keeps IBF belt with TKO of Avalos28 Feb 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- No. 1 Kentucky routs 18th-ranked Arkansas28 Feb 2015, 4:57 PM PDT