NYPD and other law enforcement officers, both active and retired, who attended NYPD Detective’s Wenjian Liu’s funeral on Sunday in Brooklyn turned their backs when New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his remarks.
New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton has told members of the NYPD not to turn their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio again at the funeral for Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
Anti-police protesters in New York City hoping to disrupt the annual New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square didn't quite make it that far Wednesday night.
During the meetings Mayor Bill de Blasio had with five different New York City police unions on Tuesday, the mayor’s senior aides called top Democratic New York lawmakers on the city and state levels. They urged lawmakers to slam the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch and other officers for turning their backs on the mayor, DNAinfo reported.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio may not have thought he was going to get a terribly warm reception at Monday’s NYPD graduation ceremony of incoming rookies, but he probably was not expecting to get booed and heckled during his remarks to the graduating class.
Anti-police protesters plan to disrupt New Year's Eve celebrations, calling upon activists to agitate in major cities "because business as usual in Amerikkka includes wanton police murder of Black people.”
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend and deliver remarks at the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Rafael Ramos Saturday, despite calls by some in law enforcement to stay away.
Breitbart News learned from an NYPD source that officers made no arrests Tuesday night, despite bottles being hurled at police and protesters committing other violations of the law. That’s how Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton wanted it,
New York’s Sergeants Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted out that the 81st precinct house received information from a confidential informant that a credible attack was being planned by the Black Guerrilla Family. The alleged plan would have attackers “storm” the 79th
New York State Republican Party leaders are urging Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) to resign from office, Breitbart News has learned. "We are looking for Grimm to step down for the good of the party and the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn," they said. Grimm pleaded guilty today to a felony tax charge of a public corruption case in New York.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Supreme Court halts 3 upcoming executions in Oklahoma28 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM PDT
- State Department ready to meet with special committee on Benghazi28 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- Perry: Criminal case won't delay 2016 preparations28 Jan 2015, 11:35 AM PDT
- Walker calls for steep cuts to Wisconsin university system28 Jan 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Alabama pol threatens to out lawmakers' alleged affairs, over gay marriage criticism28 Jan 2015, 10:50 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Ex-Stanford swimmer charged with rape on campus28 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- Irish police officer shot during New Orleans vacation, adding tension to this Carnival season28 Jan 2015, 12:02 PM PDT
- Mystery man shovels Boston Marathon finish line during blizzard28 Jan 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- Feds issue new policy for snowmobiles in national forests following backcountry skier lawsuit28 Jan 2015, 11:32 AM PDT
- Attorneys: Inmate to die Thursday for 1996 slaying mentally impaired, ineligible for execution28 Jan 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hornets' Walker has surgery, out 6 weeks28 Jan 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Richard Petty Motorsports plans to run full season with Sam Hornish Jr. despite open inventory28 Jan 2015, 12:05 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Quinn focuses on finishing the job28 Jan 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Wilson's an ideal role model28 Jan 2015, 11:55 AM PDT
- Spurs sign Reggie Williams to 10-day contract28 Jan 2015, 11:31 AM PDT