On the latest edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to stories of love through hunting. The stars of the show are truly selfless heroes--men and women who set up dream hunts for terminally ill children and brave members of the FDNY and NYPD.
The former governor of Alaska, the only Republican woman to ever run on a national ticket, captivated those in attendance at CPACs 2012-2014.On Thursday she did it yet again.
The Cleveland Browns are unique and easily recognizable. They're the only team with no logo on either side of their helmet. They remain the only major sports franchise with brown as one of their base colors. Therefore, when people see them, they automatically recognize them. That's a good thing. It's not a fashion contest—it's sports.
While many in the contiguous 48 states will be watching the Daytona 500 and the Oscars Sunday, the eyes of Alaska focus on the Iron Dog. The grueling snowmachine race has been going strong since 1984. For the 22nd time, former Alaska First Gentleman Todd Palin competes.
Want to cut pork in Washington, DC? Perhaps the inept politicians should call on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Her resume speaks for itself. On the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to an inside look at the Priefert Ranch. There, Palin got her hands dirty, running equipment, herding cattle and yes—hunting hogs. Palin brought home the bacon.
Not all amazing Americans are people. Some are of the four-legged variety. This week's edition of "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlighted dogs that make a substantial difference in their communities.
Teaching children to learn how to hunt and fish—you would think such an endeavor would be met with a pat on the back and accolades galore. Instead a bow hunter in California endures death threats for her program Bring a Kid Hunting
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin showcases survival skills and takes a creative shot at the lamestream media during the most recent edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
Perhaps the Seahawks balls were too inflated. Unlikely. Seattle simply dialed up a horrible call at the worst time possible and changed the course of NFL history in the process.
Kam Chancellor delivers the wood better than Lowe's.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Amish jailed in beard-chopping attacks could be released 2 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Former Virginia 1st lady follows husband in appealing public corruption convictions2 Mar 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
- Jury deciding life or death for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- In the FCS Huddle: Big South spring football primer2 Mar 2015, 9:08 AM PDT
- Canadiens acquire Flynn from Sabres2 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- The March To March: Mid-major tournaments need tweaking2 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Habs kick off road trip seeking rare victory in San Jose2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- New-look Blackhawks play host to Hurricanes2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT