On the latest edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to stories of love through hunting. The stars of the show are truly selfless heroes--men and women who set up dream hunts for terminally ill children and brave members of the FDNY and NYPD.
The former governor of Alaska, the only Republican woman to ever run on a national ticket, captivated those in attendance at CPACs 2012-2014.On Thursday she did it yet again.
The Cleveland Browns are unique and easily recognizable. They're the only team with no logo on either side of their helmet. They remain the only major sports franchise with brown as one of their base colors. Therefore, when people see them, they automatically recognize them. That's a good thing. It's not a fashion contest—it's sports.
While many in the contiguous 48 states will be watching the Daytona 500 and the Oscars Sunday, the eyes of Alaska focus on the Iron Dog. The grueling snowmachine race has been going strong since 1984. For the 22nd time, former Alaska First Gentleman Todd Palin competes.
Want to cut pork in Washington, DC? Perhaps the inept politicians should call on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Her resume speaks for itself. On the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to an inside look at the Priefert Ranch. There, Palin got her hands dirty, running equipment, herding cattle and yes—hunting hogs. Palin brought home the bacon.
Not all amazing Americans are people. Some are of the four-legged variety. This week's edition of "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlighted dogs that make a substantial difference in their communities.
Teaching children to learn how to hunt and fish—you would think such an endeavor would be met with a pat on the back and accolades galore. Instead a bow hunter in California endures death threats for her program Bring a Kid Hunting
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin showcases survival skills and takes a creative shot at the lamestream media during the most recent edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
Perhaps the Seahawks balls were too inflated. Unlikely. Seattle simply dialed up a horrible call at the worst time possible and changed the course of NFL history in the process.
Kam Chancellor delivers the wood better than Lowe's.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton used private email account while secretary of state, report says2 Mar 2015, 7:53 PM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Drew Peterson back in court on charges of plotting to kill prosecutor2 Mar 2015, 10:30 PM PDT
- Ga. postpones its 1st execution of a woman in 70 years, citing problems with injection drug2 Mar 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
- Parents of 3 victims of Santa Barbara rampage sue sheriff and landlord alleging negligence2 Mar 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT
- Toews scores twice, leads Blackhawks past 'Canes2 Mar 2015, 10:25 PM PDT