Hunting is not only a sport or a way to get dinner on your plate--it can bring peace and fulfillment to one's life, create jobs, and even help feed the hungry. That was the message of the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
"Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlights interesting people and showcases them in a way that viewers can really get to know these extraordinary Americans. Season Two of the Sportsman Channel program premiered this week with back-to-back episodes and the hour block of Palin TV gives us a good idea about what we can expect moving forward this year.
To say I’m a “dog guy” would be an understatement. My street cred when it comes to canines is of Tupac proportions. I have one tattoo–it’s a bone on my arm with ‘Liesel’ emblazoned inside it–a tribute to my yellow
After weeks of witnessing well paid professional athletes misconstruing the details of high-profile police cases in Ferguson, Missouri, and New York City, a college team delivers some lucidity with a classy move in Michigan.
Good tidings, great joy, and amazing music. That's what the wildly successful K-LOVE Christmas concert tour has been bringing to audiences nationwide. Venues have been packed throughout the tour--packed with a purpose. Those fortunate enough to take in one of the shows were not only treated to some incredible acts but they also had the opportunity to praise Jesus Christ through musical testimony.
A possible alternate title for at least one of the editions of the new season of Sportsman Channel’s Amazing America with Sarah Palin could be "A Whole Lotta Huntin' Goin' On." Gun rights advocates will be happy to learn that legendary rocker Ted Nugent joins the former Alaska governor.
No matter what happens tonight in Chicago between the Saints and Bears, one thing’s for sure–the NFC South champ will not have a winning mark this year. It’s OK, America. We will survive this. Even if the New Orleans Saints win their
While Senator-elect Joni Ernst of Iowa is vowing to make ‘em squeal in Washington, Sarah Palin is already trimming some pork. Recently, the former Alaska governor and current Sportsman Channel host was in Mt. Pleasant, Texas, shooting an episode for Season
Players receive fines for lots of things. Criticizing officials, making obscene gestures, and breaking dress codes all could lead to hefty penalties in the world of sports. Unless, of course, your actions or choice of clothing taunt and bash police officers, then
It’s not that they’re not in. It’s more the way they were left out. The College Football Playoff selection committee revealed its first four-team bracket on Sunday and very conspicuous excluded the Horned Frogs of Texas Christian University. Despite putting
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Supreme Court halts 3 upcoming executions in Oklahoma28 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM PDT
- State Department ready to meet with special committee on Benghazi28 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- Perry: Criminal case won't delay 2016 preparations28 Jan 2015, 11:35 AM PDT
- Walker calls for steep cuts to Wisconsin university system28 Jan 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Alabama pol threatens to out lawmakers' alleged affairs, over gay marriage criticism28 Jan 2015, 10:50 AM PDT
Fox News National
- S&P close to $1.37B settlement with US, states over pre-crisis ratings of risky mortgage bonds28 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
- Ex-Stanford swimmer charged with rape on campus28 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- Irish police officer shot during New Orleans vacation, adding tension to this Carnival season28 Jan 2015, 12:02 PM PDT
- Mystery man shovels Boston Marathon finish line during blizzard28 Jan 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- Feds issue new policy for snowmobiles in national forests following backcountry skier lawsuit28 Jan 2015, 11:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wiggins, Carter-Williams highlight Rising Stars rosters28 Jan 2015, 1:27 PM PDT
- Arsenal completes Gabriel capture28 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- White Sox bring back Gordon Beckham28 Jan 2015, 1:08 PM PDT
- Isles' Clutterbuck fined for diving/embellishment28 Jan 2015, 12:48 PM PDT
- Red Bulls acquire Kljestan from Anderlecht28 Jan 2015, 12:43 PM PDT