After a grueling week of battling the elements and dozens of other athletes, Todd Palin returned from another Iron Dog.
On the latest edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to stories of love through hunting. The stars of the show are truly selfless heroes--men and women who set up dream hunts for terminally ill children and brave members of the FDNY and NYPD.
The former governor of Alaska, the only Republican woman to ever run on a national ticket, captivated those in attendance at CPACs 2012-2014.On Thursday she did it yet again.
The Cleveland Browns are unique and easily recognizable. They're the only team with no logo on either side of their helmet. They remain the only major sports franchise with brown as one of their base colors. Therefore, when people see them, they automatically recognize them. That's a good thing. It's not a fashion contest—it's sports.
While many in the contiguous 48 states will be watching the Daytona 500 and the Oscars Sunday, the eyes of Alaska focus on the Iron Dog. The grueling snowmachine race has been going strong since 1984. For the 22nd time, former Alaska First Gentleman Todd Palin competes.
Want to cut pork in Washington, DC? Perhaps the inept politicians should call on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Her resume speaks for itself. On the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to an inside look at the Priefert Ranch. There, Palin got her hands dirty, running equipment, herding cattle and yes—hunting hogs. Palin brought home the bacon.
Not all amazing Americans are people. Some are of the four-legged variety. This week's edition of "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlighted dogs that make a substantial difference in their communities.
Teaching children to learn how to hunt and fish—you would think such an endeavor would be met with a pat on the back and accolades galore. Instead a bow hunter in California endures death threats for her program Bring a Kid Hunting
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin showcases survival skills and takes a creative shot at the lamestream media during the most recent edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
Perhaps the Seahawks balls were too inflated. Unlikely. Seattle simply dialed up a horrible call at the worst time possible and changed the course of NFL history in the process.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ala. Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage3 Mar 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Mexico raided migrant train 153 times in last year3 Mar 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
- US marshals: Homeless man killed by Los Angeles police had warrant for violating probation3 Mar 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- 'Controlled chaos': Fisherman reels in Great White shark from Florida beach3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Criminal mischief charge for driver whose truck fell through ice into river with dog inside3 Mar 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Recaps3 Mar 2015, 7:22 PM PDT
- Georgetown holds off No. 21 Butler3 Mar 2015, 7:17 PM PDT
- No. 10 Maryland holds on to beat Rutgers3 Mar 2015, 7:15 PM PDT
- UNC beats Georgia Tech by 323 Mar 2015, 7:08 PM PDT
- Report: Eagles to trade LeSean McCoy to Bills3 Mar 2015, 6:34 PM PDT