After a grueling week of battling the elements and dozens of other athletes, Todd Palin returned from another Iron Dog.
On the latest edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to stories of love through hunting. The stars of the show are truly selfless heroes--men and women who set up dream hunts for terminally ill children and brave members of the FDNY and NYPD.
The former governor of Alaska, the only Republican woman to ever run on a national ticket, captivated those in attendance at CPACs 2012-2014.On Thursday she did it yet again.
The Cleveland Browns are unique and easily recognizable. They're the only team with no logo on either side of their helmet. They remain the only major sports franchise with brown as one of their base colors. Therefore, when people see them, they automatically recognize them. That's a good thing. It's not a fashion contest—it's sports.
While many in the contiguous 48 states will be watching the Daytona 500 and the Oscars Sunday, the eyes of Alaska focus on the Iron Dog. The grueling snowmachine race has been going strong since 1984. For the 22nd time, former Alaska First Gentleman Todd Palin competes.
Want to cut pork in Washington, DC? Perhaps the inept politicians should call on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Her resume speaks for itself. On the latest episode of Amazing America with Sarah Palin, viewers were treated to an inside look at the Priefert Ranch. There, Palin got her hands dirty, running equipment, herding cattle and yes—hunting hogs. Palin brought home the bacon.
Not all amazing Americans are people. Some are of the four-legged variety. This week's edition of "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" highlighted dogs that make a substantial difference in their communities.
Teaching children to learn how to hunt and fish—you would think such an endeavor would be met with a pat on the back and accolades galore. Instead a bow hunter in California endures death threats for her program Bring a Kid Hunting
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin showcases survival skills and takes a creative shot at the lamestream media during the most recent edition of Amazing America with Sarah Palin on Sportsman Channel.
Perhaps the Seahawks balls were too inflated. Unlikely. Seattle simply dialed up a horrible call at the worst time possible and changed the course of NFL history in the process.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Officials: DOJ report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Mystery $55 billion Air Force program sparks debate on cost3 Mar 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Steady stream of mourners pays respects to Hesburgh, who led Notre Dame for 35 years3 Mar 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- FACT CHECK: Netanyahu gets much right in speech but Iran still faces nuke limits in a decade3 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM PDT
- 3 lawmakers refuse to attend opening of Idaho Senate because of Hindu prayer offering3 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- 2015 Patriot League Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Mavs sign James for remainder of season3 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT