Women’s rights activist Sara Khan penned a letter to reach out to young Muslim girls who want to join the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Women and men in the terrorist group reach out to young girls via social media with promises of a great life to serve Allah. Khan provides the girls with a huge dose of reality.
Perm-36, the only Russian museum preserving the history of the Soviet gulag system, is closing due to pressure from authorities. At the same time, a militia leader announced the plans of a museum in St. Petersburg to celebrate the Russian militias who fight in Ukraine.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) attempted to eliminate the Yazidi population in Syria and Iraq over the summer. After airstrikes pushed back the terrorist group, those who survived slowly began making their way home to identify loved ones in mass graves.
The father of Mohammed Emwazi, also known as Jihadi John, called his son a “dog, an animal and a terrorist.” Jihadi John beheaded numerous Western hostages of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Jassem Emwazi, 51, called his colleague on Monday to explain why he missed work at a supermarket near the Kuwait-Iraq border.
The body count in east Ukraine tops 6,000 as Russian soldiers and pro-Russian separatists continue to violate the “ceasefire agreement.”
Russian authorities have reported that the cameras on Bolshoi Moskvoretsky are broken, which prevents them from identifying the person who shot opposition leader Boris Nemtsov on the streets of the Kremlin.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to Congress about the dangers Israel will face if Iran is allowed to build nuclear weapons this morning. The majority of tweets on social media were positive, but many took the opportunity to call Netanyahu a "terrorist" and condemn the existence of Israel.
The Pakistani government is issuing arrest warrants for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for polio. Unfortunately, the disease is still endemic to Pakistan.
People in the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) way in the Middle East are desperate to fight against the terrorist group as the jihadists expand their caliphate. Syria’s Assyrian Christian population has increasingly expressed frustration over the lack of international funding and arms for their militias, while ISIS continues to kill and abduct hundreds.
Ukrainian photojournalist Serhiy Nikolayev, 43, was killed on Saturday while working during a shelling attack in Pesky, Ukraine, in the heart of the nation.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Ben Carson apologizes for remarks on homosexuality4 Mar 2015, 7:59 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
- Ariz. House approves bill allowing concealed-carry for public buildings4 Mar 2015, 6:33 PM PDT
Fox News National
- American Airlines passengers forced to use emergency slides after landing in Denver4 Mar 2015, 10:46 PM PDT
- Former Ohio substitute teacher given jail time for showing high school class graphic movie4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Florida police rescue wounded dog tied to train tracks4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- New York City public schools to close for 2 Muslim holidays4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Los Angeles County firefighters rescue dog trapped in tiny space in West Hollywood, California4 Mar 2015, 6:25 PM PDT