The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) continues to execute doctors in Mosul, Iraq, who refuse to treat wounded jihadists returning from the front lines. The terrorist group reportedly murdered ten more doctors this week.
Madison Keys defeated No. 18 Venus Williams to reach her first Grand Slam final. The victory sets up a match between the American teenager and Venus Williams's sister, Serena, who defeated Dominika Cibulkova.
Over 30,000 people descended upon Karachi, Pakistan, to protest against the Mohammed cartoons published in Charlie Hebdo. It was the country’s largest rally against the satirical newspaper, where two gunmen slaughtered twelve people on January 7.
Russian officials raided ATR, an independent Tatar Crimean television station on January 26. The deputy director said the men took equipment and tapes, which basically shut down all operations. Russians have consistently targeted the Tatar minority since Moscow annexed the peninsula from Ukraine in March 2014.
What happened at Rod Laver Arena on Tuesday? Usually the quarterfinals of a tournament are filled with exciting, nail-biting tennis because the top players face each other. Some of the top players faced each other, but this produced very lopsided tennis. The court completely powered one player while draining the other to nothing.
With the rise of the Islamic State, the rich, 2,000-year history of Christianity in Iraq--historically home to a large Christian population--has been significantly threatened. Many historic Christian monuments have been targeted for destruction, leaving the responsibility to preserve the nation's Christian history to the monks remaining there.
A South Korean government source told The Korea Herald the Indonesian government will invite North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un to the Bandung Conference in April.
The brackets are set for the Australian Open quarterfinals with three American women vying for the first Grand Slam.
Hamish McLachlan asked Andy Murray if he will wear a kilt or suit at his wedding to Kim Sears. Then he asked about what the 2013 Wimbledon champion would be wearing underneath.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin really wanted to win a car at the NHL All-Star game.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Paul hits potential 2016 presidential nominees in tweet28 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech28 Jan 2015, 6:51 PM PDT
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 47 percent say Obama downplays threat from Islamic terrorists28 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Irish police officer shot while on vacation in New Orleans28 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Las Vegas White Castle forced to close to restock after grand opening28 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Officials confirm first sighting of Sierra Nevada red fox in Yosemite in nearly 100 years28 Jan 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Pentagon Unveils Program to Help Build 6th Generation Fighter28 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No. 10 Louisville takes down Boston College28 Jan 2015, 9:17 PM PDT
- Georgia Tech upends No. 23 Miami28 Jan 2015, 9:16 PM PDT
- Afflalo, Lawson lift Nuggets over Pelicans28 Jan 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Thunder fall to Knicks as Durant sits again28 Jan 2015, 9:08 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby help Caps shut down Pens28 Jan 2015, 9:04 PM PDT