Having established themselves in Mosul, the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has continued its efforts to destroy the history of the second-largest city in Iraq. The terrorist group published a video of militants destroying thousands years old artifacts with glee and smiles on their faces.
A gunman murdered Boris Nemtsov, a leader in the Russian opposition and critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, in the middle of Moscow early Saturday morning.
Militants in Yemen’s capital of Sanaa kidnapped French woman Isabelle Prime and her Yemini interpreter Sherine Makkaoui on Tuesday. FRANCE 24 spoke to Makkaoui’s father, who said his daughter refused to leave Prime’s side.
Citizens organized a march in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to protest the murder of American atheist blogger Avijit Roy. He was hacked to death with machetes after he received numerous threats from radical Islamists.
A domino show showcased this month in Gonabad, Iran, culminated in an "explosive" finale, with the falling dominoes launching a model missile into an Israeli flag to raucous applause.
NATO member Poland has announced plans to send Polish military personnel to Ukraine to help train the Ukrainian military in their fight against Russian-backed troops in the east.
A researcher from Greater Boston discovered a new wasp species in Kenya. He stuck to his roots and named it Thaumatodryinus tuukkaraski after the Boston Bruins goaltender, Tuuka Rask.
Toronto authorities are still stumped over a hole found near a Pan Am Games tennis venue. It was discovered on January 14 by CBC news.
Russians celebrating the Army's Day holiday paraded through the streets of St. Petersburg this week with a prop "ballistic missile," threatening to "personally deliver" the missile to American President Barack Obama.
Pakistanis must provide their fingerprints for a database in order to purchase a new cell phone, pursuant to a new anti-terror law meant to keep track of conversations between potential jihadists. The consumer must comply or will lose the phone account on April 15.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
Fox News National
- California couple dies hand-in-hand after 67-year-long storybook romance27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Federal appeals court rules marathon bombing trial can stay in Boston27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Execution date set for Ga. inmate who killed man rather than repay him for stolen checks27 Feb 2015, 8:51 PM PDT
- US appeals court rules that Boston Marathon bombing trial can stay in Massachusetts27 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 2 hours to deadline, House approves bill to fund Homeland Security for 1 week27 Feb 2015, 8:04 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Thompson, Curry help Warriors dismantle Raptors27 Feb 2015, 10:17 PM PDT
- Butler guides Bulls past Timberwolves27 Feb 2015, 10:07 PM PDT
- Hawks surge past Magic27 Feb 2015, 10:06 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules27 Feb 2015, 10:02 PM PDT
- Stamkos scores twice, Lightning blank Blackhawks27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT