Hamish McLachlan asked Andy Murray if he will wear a kilt or suit at his wedding to Kim Sears. Then he asked about what the 2013 Wimbledon champion would be wearing underneath.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin really wanted to win a car at the NHL All-Star game.
Australian star Nick Kyrgios became the first Aussie to reach the Australian Open quarterfinals in 10 years after he beat Andreas Seppi 5-7, 6-3, 7-6(7), 8-6. Next up is Andy Murray, who defeated Grigor Dimitrov in another thrilling match. Seppi
In the past five years, Boko Haram has forced over 1.6 million people to flee Nigeria -- and, increasingly, border areas of Cameroon -- due to numerous attacks intended to expand their "caliphate." The Muslim group recently attacked Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State and the largest city in the northeast.
Top Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) preacher Abu Assad Ansari demanded more volunteers join the fight with the terrorist group as Kurdish forces pushed to regain villages around Mosul, Iraq.
Ukraine endured another violent day as over 30 died and 102 were wounded in Mariupol from attacks by pro-Russian separatists. The majority of those killed were innocent civilians, including two children.
A court in Turkey sentenced a man to life in prison for killing his wife after she gave birth to a second daughter instead of a son. He electrocuted her in her sleep.
Turkish authorities have arrested former Miss Turkey, Merve Buyuksarac, 26, because she quoted a poem on social media that insults President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The arrest is the latest in a crackdown on free speech in Turkey that has worsened since two radical Islamists slaughtered twelve people at satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris, France.
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that United States and Iraqi military forces have begun preparations to liberate Mosul from the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). The radical terrorist group captured the historic city in June.
Andreas Seppi defeated No. 2 Roger Federer 6-4, 7-6(7), 4-6, 7-6(7). It is the first time since 2001 that Federer will not be in the fourth round at the Australian Open and first time since 2003 he will not be in the semifinals.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
- Secret Service: 'Quadcopter' drone crashed onto White House grounds26 Jan 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Obama becomes first US president to take in India's Republic Day parade26 Jan 2015, 2:15 AM PDT
- Rand Paul clashes with Rubio, Cruz on defense, foreign policy at Koch forum26 Jan 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
- 2 small planes ditch into sea off Hawaii; all aboard survive26 Jan 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
- New Jersey school evacuated after chemistry lab 'mishap' involving acid 26 Jan 2015, 6:56 AM PDT
- Stocks ease as investors shrug off victory by Greek party feared to shake up eurozone26 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Naked violinist sues police over arrest in Portland last year26 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hornets' Williams has concussion, Biyombo bone bruise26 Jan 2015, 9:25 AM PDT
- Sosa's double helps UNAM topple Toluca26 Jan 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori reach Aussie QFs26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- Tar Heels take on Orange in ACC action26 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT