The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) continues to execute doctors in Mosul, Iraq, who refuse to treat wounded jihadists returning from the front lines. The terrorist group reportedly murdered ten more doctors this week.
Madison Keys defeated No. 18 Venus Williams to reach her first Grand Slam final. The victory sets up a match between the American teenager and Venus Williams's sister, Serena, who defeated Dominika Cibulkova.
Over 30,000 people descended upon Karachi, Pakistan, to protest against the Mohammed cartoons published in Charlie Hebdo. It was the country’s largest rally against the satirical newspaper, where two gunmen slaughtered twelve people on January 7.
Russian officials raided ATR, an independent Tatar Crimean television station on January 26. The deputy director said the men took equipment and tapes, which basically shut down all operations. Russians have consistently targeted the Tatar minority since Moscow annexed the peninsula from Ukraine in March 2014.
What happened at Rod Laver Arena on Tuesday? Usually the quarterfinals of a tournament are filled with exciting, nail-biting tennis because the top players face each other. Some of the top players faced each other, but this produced very lopsided tennis. The court completely powered one player while draining the other to nothing.
With the rise of the Islamic State, the rich, 2,000-year history of Christianity in Iraq--historically home to a large Christian population--has been significantly threatened. Many historic Christian monuments have been targeted for destruction, leaving the responsibility to preserve the nation's Christian history to the monks remaining there.
A South Korean government source told The Korea Herald the Indonesian government will invite North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un to the Bandung Conference in April.
The brackets are set for the Australian Open quarterfinals with three American women vying for the first Grand Slam.
Hamish McLachlan asked Andy Murray if he will wear a kilt or suit at his wedding to Kim Sears. Then he asked about what the 2013 Wimbledon champion would be wearing underneath.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin really wanted to win a car at the NHL All-Star game.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Paul hits potential 2016 presidential nominees in tweet28 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 47 percent say Obama downplays threat from Islamic terrorists28 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- San Francisco police find suitcase filled with dismembered body parts29 Jan 2015, 12:40 AM PDT
- Pennsylvania State Police barracks ambush suspect due to enter plea28 Jan 2015, 11:45 PM PDT
- Venezuelan hedge fund manager to learn sentence for massive Connecticut fraud scheme28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Now on death row, Army psychiatrist who killed 13 at Fort Hood to appear in court28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Suns outlast pesky Wizards29 Jan 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- Kings rally past Blackhawks29 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Clippers grind out win over Jazz28 Jan 2015, 11:53 PM PDT
- No. 9 Kansas holds off TCU28 Jan 2015, 11:51 PM PDT
- Broncos bring back Phillips as defensive coordinator28 Jan 2015, 11:49 PM PDT