The Pakistani government is issuing arrest warrants for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for polio. Unfortunately, the disease is still endemic to Pakistan.
People in the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) way in the Middle East are desperate to fight against the terrorist group as the jihadists expand their caliphate. Syria’s Assyrian Christian population has increasingly expressed frustration over the lack of international funding and arms for their militias, while ISIS continues to kill and abduct hundreds.
Ukrainian photojournalist Serhiy Nikolayev, 43, was killed on Saturday while working during a shelling attack in Pesky, Ukraine, in the heart of the nation.
The Kremlin arrested Ukrainian Member of Parliament Alexei Goncharenko during the memorial march for Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov.
An opposition march in Moscow evolved into a memorial march for opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, who was gunned down blocks from the Kremlin on Friday. Thousands of Russians streamed through Moscow to show Russian President Vladimir Putin they are not afraid to voice their opinions and wish for a “Russia without Putin.” Images of the march flooded social media.
Kurdish authorities arrested six clerics in Erbil-- an Iraqi city that has become a key safe haven for Christians and Yazidis fleeing the wrath of ISIS-- on suspicion of loyalties to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).
Boko Haram killed more than 100 people in northeast Nigeria along the Cameroon border after the Chadian government raided the radical Islamic group’s hideouts. The continuous attacks incited residents in Cameroon to protest against Boko Haram.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko claims Nemtsov died because he was going to reveal information about Russia’s involvement in east Ukraine.
Having established themselves in Mosul, the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has continued its efforts to destroy the history of the second-largest city in Iraq. The terrorist group published a video of militants destroying thousands years old artifacts with glee and smiles on their faces.
A gunman murdered Boris Nemtsov, a leader in the Russian opposition and critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, in the middle of Moscow early Saturday morning.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary Clinton used private email account while secretary of state, report says2 Mar 2015, 7:53 PM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech2 Mar 2015, 6:18 PM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Feds: Kansas man well on his way to becoming terrorist before sting 2 Mar 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- Official: Virginia man on FBI's most-wanted terror list has been detained in Somalia2 Mar 2015, 4:46 PM PDT
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Contractor: Texas inmates who planned uprising wanted transfer, not upset about medical care2 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT