DALLAS, Texas — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—a former U.S. Senator from New York, the former First Lady of the United States, and the Democrats’ likely frontrunner and nominee in 2016—is “yesterday’s news.”
Sen. Rand Paul discusses politics and football while winging it to Dallas.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama Defended ‘Hillary’s War’ In Libya In Secret Capitol Hill Meeting With GOP
Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Influential Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, says he'll oppose Loretta Lynch's nomination to be Attorney General because of her stance on President Obama's executive amnesty.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States actually undercut the legal justification the president has given for his executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
Exclusive — More Than 40 House Republicans To Mitch McConnell: Fight Against Executive Amnesty Funding Now
More than 40 House Republicans are urging the Senate to pass a bill aimed at rolling back funding for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New Mexico toddler shoots pregnant mother, father, police say1 Feb 2015, 3:55 AM PDT
- Toddler gets ahold of handgun from mom's purse, wounds both parents with 1 shot1 Feb 2015, 3:30 AM PDT
- Washington state man pays more than $18,000 in tolls1 Feb 2015, 1:52 AM PDT
- 7-alarm fire destroys Brooklyn warehouse, 1 injured1 Feb 2015, 12:34 AM PDT
- 2 climbers rescued off Mount Hood after fall31 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic captures fifth Aussie Open title1 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
- McIlroy coasts to 3-shot win in Dubai1 Feb 2015, 6:09 AM PDT
- Rory McIlroy wins Dubai Desert Classic by 3 shots1 Feb 2015, 5:21 AM PDT
- Novak Djokovic wins 5th Australian Open title, denies Andy Murray, again1 Feb 2015, 4:30 AM PDT
- Court invader, other protesters kicked out during Australian Open men's final1 Feb 2015, 3:15 AM PDT