President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
A border bill introduced by House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) has less than 50 miles of border fencing because McCaul thinks it would cost American taxpayers too much to secure the whole border, McCaul aides tell Breitbart News. In addition, committee materials that were distributed to House Republicans in an effort to win their support for the bill contain provably false information—specifically a claim that there are already 652 miles of double-layer fencing, of the 700 miles required by law, built on the U.S. border with Mexico.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the South Carolina Tea Party Convention last weekend, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said Republicans in Congress—particularly GOP leadership on Capitol Hill—have blown, at least thus far, the response to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty.
DES MOINES, Iowa — Several potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates are here in Des Moines for the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend, hosted by Rep. Steve King (R-IA) and Citizens United.
The GOP establishment can’t make Mississippi state Sen. Chris McDaniel go away. On Friday, McDaniel will be announcing—he told Breitbart News exclusively—a new Political Action Committee (PAC) designed to help conservatives across Mississippi, and the nation, get elected to political office, replacing GOP establishment politicians.
A writer at the liberal media outlet Huffington Post falsely assumed that a black coach of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) was his “basketball” coach when Gohmert referenced the man’s influence on his life in response to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address. Gohmert’s black coach, he told Breitbart News on Thursday, was not in fact a “basketball” coach—he was a football coach.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) is now chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration. Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), another immigration hardliner, will serve as that subcommittee’s deputy chairman. Sessions says he's renaming the subcommittee: Immigration and the National Interest.
High-profile national security and conservative movement leaders are publicly praising Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a conservative and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, for standing up to Sharia Law in a speech in the United Kingdom this week—and they’re calling on other potential presidential candidates to weigh in on the issue.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- Sentencing day for twin Chicago traffickers who turned on Mexican cartel26 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall26 Jan 2015, 10:27 PM PDT
- Police shoot Denver teen who struck officer with stolen car26 Jan 2015, 10:13 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT